I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him

imperfect123

Why isn't Mr. Potential supporting his child?

I do think that using men for drinks is terrible, but what I think is even worse, is your bf being so upset, when he has no problem sponging off of you. Wake up! Don't ever be someone's meal ticket. Expect more for yourself.

You broke tons of boundaries here and it's no wonder your boyfriend does not trust you now.

You don't accept drinks from strange men when you've got a bf.

You don't flirt with strange men when you've got a bf.

You don't give out your phone number to strange men when you've got a bf.

It's called RESPECT.

I wouldn't blame your bf if he dumped you and didn't look back.

You broke tons of boundaries here and it's no wonder your boyfriend does not trust you now.

You don't accept drinks from strange men when you've got a bf.

You don't flirt with strange men when you've got a bf.

You don't give out your phone number to strange men when you've got a bf.

It's called RESPECT.

I wouldn't blame your bf if he dumped you and didn't look back.

He won't, because then he would have to go out and get a job, and take care of his other responsibilities. He is no prize.

I agree, Holly. I read over the rest of the messages and he does need to start being responsible too and get a proper job and take care of himself and his family.

That still does not change how OP should grow up and stop using men and being disrespectful to the man she is with. I hope somehow both of them will change for the better.

I agree, Holly. I read over the rest of the messages and he does need to start being responsible too and get a proper job and take care of himself and his family.

That still does not change how OP should grow up and stop using men and being disrespectful to the man she is with. I hope somehow both of them will change for the better.

I agree. I expressed my disdain for her behaviour in other posts . Actions like this, give all women a bad name.

while at the bar an older guy offers to buy my drink. I accept and proceed to chit chat with him. My boyfriend comes as he is buying me my drink and i tell my boyfriend "shhh hes buying me a drink" yes i know mistake number 2 i really wasnt thinking, then he walks away and then the guy ask me for my number ao i give it to him. I know big big mistake number 3. Granted ive flirted to get guys to buy drinks and have given my number out before however with no intention of talking to them again. Nor do they even contact me and if they do i block them. So honestly in my head i knew it started and ended with a drink therefore no harm no foul.

Phew! Thank God you're not dating one of my brothers. They can certainly do without a woman like you.

Archived