Dishonoured. Mathematical Suicide or Homicide?

hey im sorry to hear you failed in your fav subject... i know its very frustrating. But how could have you failed if you knew everything and more??? If it was your fav, and you knew everything and maybe knew more than other classmates, why did you fail then????

First, did anybody changed their mood toward you ? I know this is terribly rare it might happen.

So, when did you set this party ? By the way, I suggest that you prepare everything and then pop out the food and leave the place without being noticed. Don't kill yourself though. YOU are not one that deserves to die. Please, let this scene begin and have fun. For a while; maybe the only one you'll have left.

Leave me news of this.

• 2 weeks later...

the seed is deep in the earth and has sprouted indeed... but even this plan has failed...

in the end I didn't plan it... it was too stupid... it seems hypocrisy...

I have entered in a big state of confusion...

I'm totally dependent on what others say

on what others feel towards me now..

I've noticed that I behave like a rabbit... like a parasite living on the blood of others...

maybe... in a certain sense I've already committed suicide!

suicide of my entire SELF, the phenomenic self!

Coping... is wrong... because I know the reasons to my problem... I cannot cope... I still subconsciously am fighting for revenge...

but I'm helpless...I've become a worm... a rabbit... a demystified hypocrite...

Have you tryed to reach help elsewhere than on this forum ?

You know how idiots we are. Like right now I am looking for something to add but nothing comes up in my mind just like if faith would have blocked my thoughts in a way that when you'll read this pityful passage, you'll wonder why I have even replyed as it is a very short question and thereforeeee nothing so interesting so reply back. All of this in order to let you suffer more as you will still feel that lack of attention since you are indeed looking for attention or else you would not be posting your thoughts on this forum. Gosh, life's pathetic, I agree. Yet together, with the good ones (ones that fit with your personality) which are very rare, we can go through it. Just have to find but...vicious circle !

• 2 weeks later...

Just came accross this old post - thought I would make a comment

if you ignor the genoside, and just look at hitler from a political and military perspective, then he was a complete genius.

Actually he was not - the defintion of a genius, mad or otherwise, is not success but lasting success. He failed to win the war, he failed to keep his conquered territories, he failed to make his political theories last. He ruined the Germans and Germany for a generation or more, his country was divided, hated, ruined and economically devastated for years. His campaign against Russia was a disaster and lost the war, his economic theories were nonsense and his choice of allies foolish.

Try reading:

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer

Inside the Third Reich by Albert Speer (Hitler's armaments Minister).

the biggest mistake he made was not invading britain because wanted us to join him instead of fighting against him. If he had invaded britain, he would have taken over, then the world today would be a very different place.

Although this wasnt hitler the same goes with pearl harbour. For some reason they didnt send in the second wave of planes and because of that america were able to eventually send a retaliation that devostated them. If the second wave had gone ahead as planned america would have been out of it before theyd even started

There was a plan to invade Britain. The reason it was not implemented was because the Germans could not gain air superiority over the RAF (Battle of Britain) and the German Navy could not guarantee that the invasion force would be defended from the Royal Navy. So it was abandoned and eventually the invasion forces that had been assembled were transferred for the invasion of Russia.

bbc.co.uk/history/war/wwtwo/invasion_ww2_02.shtml

His second big mistake was that instead of pushing on Moscow, he invaded the Caucasus for the oil fields and would not withdraw when winter and the Russians destroyed the German Army under Von Paulus.

• 2 weeks later...