Found a guy sending my girlfriend inappropriate pictures. Take a step back?

jmann45

I talked with one of my co workers today and she said it's so common for girls to receive dic* pics at random times from guys they haven't talked to in months-years. I have never asked a girl this before but that's what I was told.

But, they don't keep them. They delete them! It is disrespectful!

If it is so common, and you are OK with it, then continue to date her, and tell her that you have no problem with it.

This will solve all of your problems. Just accept that that she will continue to accept, and enjoy looking at others guys junk. Problem solved.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It being COMMON doesn't mean you allow it to happen - if some dumb*** sent me one, I would tell him off and block him faster than he could put it back in his pants.

THAT is the issue. Don't you see that? She not only ACCEPTED these pictures but ALLOWED and ENCOURAGED them.

You're being incredibly naive.

He will never get it. His standards are too low!

I talked with one of my co workers today and she said it's so common for girls to receive dic* pics at random times from guys they haven't talked to in months-years. I have never asked a girl this before but that's what I was told.

but the gag is... she didn't block them after she received them

Well, now that you're convinced every single woman in her 20s receives these pics and it's no big deal, you can stay with her.

You'll be twisting your neck trying to see her phone all the time, and you'll be wondering whose chest she's admiring and who's penis pics she's storing in her phone, but hey, they all do it! No biggie!

It doesn't bother you one bit that she's getting and saving these pics and that she's commenting on pics of some other guy's chest...right?

She isn't commenting any guys chest pics. She simply double clicked on it which means she "liked" it. It was a pic of a new tattoo.

Also, she never saved any guys pics. All I saw was a message from a guy saying "here's something special for you (;". and the picture message had already been opened. Not saved. That's how snapchat works.

Someone sends you a picture and you don't know what it is until you click open. Then it only lasts about 5 seconds until it closes itself.

She told me that it was a dic pic. She could have lied and said it was just a picture of his face. What hurts is that if I hadn't opened his messages, I would have never known.

With all this being said, she's been very cooperative when we hang out now with my trust issues. She hands me her phone lots of times when she goes to use the restroom etc. she gave me her password. I never snoop through her phone. Even though she and I both know that I can. And she promised me that it didn't mean anything to her when he sent it.

The guy who had sent it to her went to her high school. she still has him on other social media, such as instagram and Facebook. But I haven't said anything about that yet. She did block him and some other guys on Snapchat.

I explained to her that the fact that she blocked them didn't change a single thing about how I feel. She said she wants to rebuild the trust. I told her that she can even unblock them if she wants. I explained to her that it's her mentality that got her in that situation of the breakup. I told her that I'm not babysitting her though this relationship and if i still don't feel comfortable, I will simply leave.

Archived