Need help So confused in what to do

Dwad368

I had a gf for two years we went on a break she and I slept with other people and I got a woman pregnant and she's had the baby I've told her about it and she said she wants me back. We are living together and get along really well but then the other night came home with a love bite from her boss on her neck he is twice her age and she has been messaging him ever since and always asked for extra work just to see him ? She says she loves me but is still seeing him and having secret conversations with him. I've asked her dose she want me to leave and she says no I'm not doing anything with him but I know she is. I'm not sure what to do

I've asked her dose she want me to leave and she says no I'm not doing anything with him but I know she is. I'm not sure what to do

Maybe she can't forgive what you've done and maybe it has affected her self worth and that's why she is making herself feel better? Not that it's a reason or excusable. Don't stay with her if you don't trust her or what she says.

Good luck

It sounds like an open relationship because you live together but have lovers and kids from others.

We are living together and get along really well but. She says she loves me but is still seeing him and having secret conversations with him.

Maybe she can't but why take me back and. E all happy and say that she loves me then comes back from work at 4am when she finished at 11 with a love bite on her neck from her boss who is married with a child

It sounds like she needed a place to live so called you, said 'hey lets get back together yeah I'm cool with your other child, etc' but she doesn't really want a relationship.

Did she call you to move back in after she got dumped or evicted from some place? Is she living for free? It seems she's just going through the motions and apparently having an affair with the boss.

Maybe she can't but why take me back and. E all happy and say that she loves me then comes back from work at 4am when she finished at 11 with a love bite on her neck from her boss who is married with a child

She lives with her parents in a massive house so we both share a room but it's huge I was living by myself and she said that I should come live with her for free at her parents and make a go of it but like I say she's happily getting off with her boss at work while I stay at home

Move out. This is nonsense. Are you a cover for her activities with the boss so her parents think she has a bf and don't suspect she's dating the married boss? Why aren't you paying rent?

we both share a room. she said that I should come live with her for free at her parents. she's happily getting off with her boss at work while I stay at home

I do love her and want to make a go of things and I feel like she is punishing me for what I did without saying anything I'm not sure if I'm a cover or not she seems happy with me but then I've seen messages and all sorts I've asked her parents to take money for rent but they just ask me to help out with things around the house instead

I have when I saw the love bite on her neck I asked is that from who I think and she said yess and then said it wasn't meant to happen and she has told him that it's not happening anymore but I've seen her put locks on her phone and her message him all night and she's changed his name to a place instead of what he's called I assume just incase I glance at it but still messages him

I've thought about getting evidence of them messaging and sending it to his wife but then I will lose her and I want to try and make this work and really don't know what to do

Why though? It's very difficult to understand why you want this messed up situation rather than a healthy one?

Archived