brother and sister sex!!!!!!!!

hi it's cc

wos up?

my best friend down my street (not miya) told me about her having sex with her brother who is 12 and she is 14 she wants to know how i feel about it and not to tell anyone but i thought i needed some help to tell her how i feel about it, also i would like your views on it? l think it's wrong but i don't want to hurt her feelings becasue she is one of my best friends .

thanks for reading

cc

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, like this guy said in the other post, why did she do this? Maybe she needs help, Not trying to be mean but sometimes when people have certan disorders they tend to do stuff like that. She can get in serious trouble... i would talk to her about it and ask why? and then try to get her help before she messes up her life.

ummm... Im speechless...

I really don't know what to say. You should be honest with her but at the same time compassionate. Do you understand what I am saying??

Personally I think that is a very... peculiar- thing to do. That is one person that you will always have to know and remember that they did that for the rest of their lives. I am really in shock and I don't have too much of an imput to say.

Sorry

Well personnally i find sex with a sibling disgusting, it is definitely outside the norms. Hell you might as well french kiss your momma... no thanks.

This girl needs therapy or help deaing with a brother. Is this a real brother or a half-brother. SOunds like potential sexual abuse to me.

DOnt deny help to your friend.

• 1 month later...

what is actually morally wrong about brother/sister sex, except for religions or society telling you that it is wrong?

there is the fact that their offspring will likely be more vulnerable to certain diseases (the more similar the genetic makeup, the more pronounced the recessive genes are), but other than that, i don't see any real reason.

but in this circumstance, i think both the brother and sister are too young to be making an informed choice.

Given their ages I believe its just them experimenting with sex. Now that kind of behavior is not generally accepted by the public. Its hard to say how this situation will end. It could be just an experimentation thing or it could be something deeper. If she wont listen to you then she just wont listen. It is her choice to do this, so you really dont have any say so in the matter.

Actually many cultures have found it perfectly acceptable and as far as recessive genes go, that is exagerated a bit it seems

Cleopatra was the result of many generations of incest. The English Royalty has been sharing genes for a 1000 years now.

Smoking, alcohol can cause quite a bit of disorders themselves and It wouldn't surprise me if the odds were quite a bit higher that they do.

I don't have a sister and it would be gross with cousins, but I wonder how destructive it really is.

good god, are they chavs? then it wouldnt surprise me. its not normal, is incredibly dangerous, and just sick.

tell someone for they're sake

I know, the thought of two chavs having an offspring. But seriously this is sick, they need help. They will be so confused when they grow up if this continues. Tell her that what she's doing to her younger brother is sick. I cant even emagine doing anything with any of my brothers, not even distant family members. She needs help and fast!

I feel sick..

This is just wrong. Experimental or not It's not right.

If they were to have a child *shivers* it would be an albino because of the mixed genes.

There isn't really anything you can do apart from tell her how wrong it is.

Darkblue

All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

i only read the first page but...wow that is just nasty. period.

i would seek help from a counselor or something. sometimes our parents just fall into denial and dont want to be lieve things we tell them regarding sexual nature that they just dont want to address with us. Its sad but true.

she has serious issues. She is not just trusting you with a sick fantasy of hers, she's telling you the truth and that is serious. It could be almost child molestation. Im so disturbed right now. She needs help. Thats just sick.

I am sorry, but it is just NOT normal in MY opinion to have sex with someone that carries your own blood such as YOUR SISTER OR BROTHER. Yes people back in the day did that, well people back in the day also decapitated people in public, they lynched and burned people, they didnt know any better! I know its a drastic thing to compare it to, but its just crazy, and all those things are crazy!

Listen I know a lot of things society has brainwashed us with and whatnot, but this is just gross. Its not much different than a dad having sex with his daughter. Flesh and blood. We're not talking step brother, we're not talking distant distant distant cousin who is a cousin of a cousin of a cousin that is cousins with your cousin. This is just not ok to me and although I normally try to respect others opinions Im a little disturbed to see people thinking its not a big deal.

Sorry guys just had to disagree but hey thats what makes us individuals right?

Well, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but if she had got pregnant after having sex with her brother the child is highly likely to suffer from physical or mental disabilities. It's been proven that if you get pregnant with a siblings child there is a much higher chance your child will be born with disabilites.

You should tell your friend this just in case she is thinking about doing it again. I'm not saying she will but she might, you never know.

She probably did it because she was feeling alone or insecure. When we feel insecure we do things that seem strange or unusual to others and we will probably regret afterwards. You should have to be truthful with your friend about your opinions on it, she will value you more as a friend if you tell her.

I'm not judging your friend but I personally would never have sex with my brother. It must have totally ruined her relationship with her brother. That sort of situation could break up whole families, especially if she got pregnant.

If you would like to see the scientific facts on incest then you can refer to this link

link removed

make sure you click on genetic implications of incest

It basically says that inbreeding doesnt necessarily cause congenital defects, it will however magnify the genetic material that the two individuals have in their gene pool. If that happens to be genetic defects then they will be apparent in the offspring, but if the gene pool doesnt have specific defects then the offspring will be fine.

It seems that like most things people have already made assumptions without scientific evidence in order to substantiate these claims that it will cause genetic problems in the offspring.

Well it may sound weird but I kinda find it errotic. I mean I have read many stories in mens magazines where the "sexy older sister" made a man out of her baby brother.

EROTIC???!!! These kids are 12 and 14!!

Who cares what the children will look like? That's not important, the girl's not pregnant. The problem is that these are two kids trying to have sex. Personally, I find it disgusting for siblings to have sex. But it's a problem because she could get pregnant and her brother is being exposed to sex at 12. If you haven't already, tell her parents.

I find the whole brother/sister-sex-is-wrong thing just stupid. I mean, people only really think it's wrong because other people say so. There is no other real reason to find it wrong. Genetically, it has a higher chance of creating "defects", but that's about it, and nobody would say two non-related people shouldn't have sex because their genes are in such a way that their kid would be defected.

link removed

The Westermark effect describes a form of sexual imprinting. If a person as a young child is familiar with certain people in the first several months/few years of it's life, it's imprinted to not be sexually attracted to those people. This is an evolutionary way of not having inbreeding so the "best combination" of genes mix. This is why most people would not find their family members sexually attractive.

However, there has been a phenomenon, especially recently, where adopted siblings reunite (facilitated by the internet), and actually find each other very sexually attractive for a few reasons:

1) similarity in body structure is considered attractive to all people. studies have shown that people are more attracted to people with facial features that are similar to their own

2) if a person's mother and father found each other attractive, then both the attractive qualities and what-the-person-is-attracted-to is inherited by both siblings. Thus, both find each other desireable in each others eyes.

3) Since they were separated in youth, the Westermark Effect doesn't apply.

I'm willing to discuss with anybody who can supply a valid reason with why incest is wrong ("e it's just gross" does not count).

For this particular thread, I'm against the brother and sister having sex just because I think that they are too young right now. Not because of incest.