On and off THREE YEARS

Ldonato1

I have been broken up but admittedly still in love with my ex for easily 4 months.

I get lonely and call him Friday or Saturday night and end up sleeping with him.

This past Saturday I got way too drunk. We got in a verbal fight outside by my car. He drove me to his house. We fought more. He told me to get the out threw my stuff at me.

I couldn't even walk straight.

I just laid on the floor, 5 minutes later he opens the door and says to go upstairs to bed.

He asked me to choose a bedroom, there are 3. I chose his.

I passed out almost immediately. Woke up to his fingers inside me. Not the first time. After that I got into it. He was so rough shoving all his fingers inside, repeatedly asking to have anal.

I told him the next day that I felt like I was taken advantage of.

He stated that I put his hand on my vagina.

What do you make of this

Please get help for excess drinking.

I get lonely and call him Friday or Saturday night and end up sleeping with him.This past Saturday I got way too drunk. We got in a verbal fight outside by my car. He drove me to his house. We fought more. He told me to get the out threw my stuff at me. I couldn't even walk straight.I just laid on the floor, 5 minutes later he opens the door and says to go upstairs to bed.

I passed out almost immediately. Woke up to his fingers inside me. Not the first time. After that I got into it.

Archived