What should I do??

PaulRevere

I met a girl on online and we met for the first time this past weekend. We texted for about a month before meeting so we kinda knew each other before hanging out. Then we made plans to hang out. As soon as we saw each other we hugged. We hung out at her place and she introduced me to her friends, which I thought was a good thing. After her friends went to bed, we cuddled, watched some tv, and kissed. She was touching my arms and face, so she was reciprocating back. She was very smiley and made lots of eye contact. So these are some signs I feel like she is interested. I left, we hugged, and gave her a kiss. I noticed afterwards looking in my dating app that she wasn't a match anymore so she must have deleted it, must be a good thing. Then I saw her two days later for an hour or two and same thing, we cuddled, talked, kissed. Lots of smiling and eye contact. Then I left, hugged her, kissed her, and told her I'd like to see her again and take her on a proper date. But now when I ask her to hang out she has other plans. She is currently in school and works so i understand she is busy. I really like her and would like to find out her intentions. My full intentions are to make a relationship. Is it okay to ask her that?

I'm a woman, and if I was truly into a guy and busy for the night he asked, I'd always give him alternate dates. I wouldn't make any more effort with her. She knows your number. In the future, don't waste four weeks texting. Two weeks should be the max before asking someone out, and do it on a proper date, not hanging out at your house or hers. A woman who allows this isn't very wise about danger, and it fast forwards the relationship towards too much intimacy too soon. Everyone I know is a busy person. You make time for someone you're interested in. Sorry. Move on.

now when I ask her to hang out she has other plans.

I would like to find out her intentions.

My full intentions are to make a relationship.

Is it okay to ask her that?

It may be okay, but I gather it's entirely pointless, mate.

She's not interested in hanging out. It may be nothing personal or against you, but.

She's not interested in hanging out with you.

Highly doubt that she's then going to agree to enter into a relationship with you.

Why not spare yourself the stress and strife here and wade back into the dating pool?

And by why not, I mean, please spare yourself the sttess and strife here and wade back into the dating pool.

Archived