I'm chatting to an older man on social media. He comments and likes my stuff (including pictures of me) a lot, however he also likes the pictures of other attractive females, but doesn't interact with them like he does with me. He is about 20 years older and I am 28. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how I can flirt with him to subtly show my interest as I would like him to make the first move? He left a comment saying that a pic of me made him feel very old and I joked 'that's because I'm just a young thing' as a joke but it was also supposed to come across as flirty but I'm not sure if it did? I will also sometimes tease him for being on social media for so long and he said that I am giving him cheek - not sure if that is flirty?! I've also left a couple of wink faces in thr past, but his flirting has never really been obvious to me? Not sure if mine is obvious to him?

Sounds like a lot of tiptoeing around. Social media is for friends, not dating.

Keep in mind he's not making any "moves" at this point so that's a giant clue that he's not that interested.

how I can flirt with him to subtly show my interest as I would like him to make the first move? He left a comment saying that a pic of me made him feel very old and I joked 'that's because I'm just a young thing' as a joke but it was also supposed to come across as flirty but I'm not sure if it did?

He doesn't send them comments...

He will interact with something I say daily (if I have a daily post).

I know, I read up and basically everyone said if he isn't making a move then he isn't interested but I'm not sure if he just isn't sure how to ask me because it is online? I also wanted advice on subtle flirting?

What is it you fancy about this chap? These elements may provide a good place to start subtly flirting by casually and sincerely remarking on these complimentary characteristics.

'I look forward to texting with you - you have a fantastic wit'

'You are my current go-to source for interesting comments on 'X (whatever applies, politics, weather, urban trends).'

and so forth.

He doesn't sound shy if he's flirting with random women online.

Have you read the book 141690977X"]He's Just That Into You[/url]

It may help you identify interested guys from everyday flirting, time wasters, etc.

everyone said if he isn't making a move then he isn't interested but I'm not sure if he just isn't sure how to ask me because it is online? I also wanted advice on subtle flirting?

Archived