Posted 7 minutes ago ·

Hi my names bobby I'm 32 and I've just broke up with my girlfriend who was 22 (we was together over a year and a half) when we met we got on so well. We was seeing each other for a few month until we become official in the time we was seeing each other she was sleeping with another guy, she only told me about him a few months into our relationship. She wanted to sleep at mine every night (I'm still living with my parents) before I met her I was stuck in the past going nowhere fast she wanted me to grow up ie move out driving and doing well for myself. We used to just sit in and comfort eat we both got fat together, towards the end she used to grate on me and even the sex was lazy and disappointing, regardless I loved and cared for her. I also have an 8 year old nephew who's like a son to me we're very close. When I got with my girlfriend I pushed my nephew aside and he found it hard to deal with. My girlfriend is not very maternal so didn't really make an effort to talk to my nephew and she thought it was weird how close we was she'd say stuff like 'he's got a dad to do that with foucus on yourself' I promised my nephew he could sleep over get some pizza play Xbox have a guys night in so I asked my girlfriend if she could stay at home that night. She txt me an hour later saying can she stay I explained not tonight it's our guys night. I woke up the next day checked twitter and seen she posted 'single life is the way forward' I asked her what's going on and she basically said we're done I need to grow up I'm not the one for her and we are finished. She's an only child and her father walked out on her and her mother a few years ago.. since the break up I've done the usual things, begged,cried,I've tried everything but she's just not interested I checked her Facebook and she's talking to the guy again she was sleeping with when I was seeing her and other guys.. my minds going into overdrive over her what should I do?

Quite a few red flags, including still sleeping with a guy when you met. Always wanting to hang out with you and your parents, sleep over etc. Was she homeless? Why didn't she live in her own place or with her folks?.

Go no contact and delete and block her. She immediately got with the guy right before you?

We used to just sit in and comfort eat we both got fat together.

]

since the break up I've done the usual things, begged,cried,I've tried everything but she's just not interested I checked her Facebook and she's talking to the guy again she was sleeping with when I was seeing her and other guys.. my minds going into overdrive over her what should I do?

Honestly she seems kinda selfish, and the fact that she's already talking to her ex fwb and other guys is a very bad sign. It sounds like she was using you, and when you were no longer useful she tossed you aside. Go no contact and block her everywhere. Stop monitoring her movements on social media - it will only keep you from healing.

probably not the right time to point out the humor but this made me laugh

We used to just sit in and comfort eat we both got fat together

methinks you have a comfort zone problem. your stagnant life situation, unhealthy coping mechanisms where some empowerment would be more efficient, and now gravitating back to an unsatisfying relationship.

don't. block and keep her blocked. you will meet plenty of women as you go about improving your general situation.

keep being a good uncle though. if only every kid had one of those.

Archived