Hey everyone, So I need some advice. Made a huge mistake... I broke up with my bf a month ago..me and him didn't fight, healthy respectful relationship but we both wanted different things out of life or we were heading in different directions. Well we have talked a few times and agreed that its hard but right now we need space. I told him that I changed my mind and that I really wanted to make this work. He felt like he was holding me back from being with someone that would suit me better. I disagree but agreed to give him space. Well last night I saw my good old HS friend who I use to hook up with frequently, I drank to much and ended up sleeping with him but now I feel awful. I honestly don't know why I did it, I told myself I couldn't even imagine hooking up with someone for a while and now here I am. So I guess I just want to know, if me and my ex get back together, do I tell him? I'm really confused, and now I feel like he doesn't deserve me at all! But I love him, I'm just really dumb. Advice?

Yes and no. He's just going with he needs space, he wants me to be happy, and that he doesn't know where his head is at right now. We are both hurting bad, but I would say he's being honest with he just doesn't know what he wants. I think he really does have my best interest at heart, but now I feel different and that I want to get back together, so the ball is kind of in his court I would say at this point. He said he was sorry for being "wishy washy" right now, and that he just needs to clear his head and see where hes at.

Give him some time. Guys need time to sort things out. I would leave him alone for a little bit. I think he will come around, BUT as far as what you did....honesty is the best policy. You should definitely tell him, but wait for the appropriate time. If you tell him now, it will confuse and hurt him further.

Archived