My best friend has completely cut off everyone to please his girlfriend? Advice?

suzy931

Keep in mind, he's involved with all this on his own choice. He can decide to distance himself from you and get involved with someone you disapprove of if he wants.

Also if you have time for his friendship, scanning her social media etc., then you have time to make new and a better class of friends and find better things to do with your time.

Why not get involved more in school, clubs, groups, sports, volunteering, etc where you would meet better friends and not waste your time gawking in horror at this guy's gf's social media..

I haven't checked their social media since that day weeks ago, and haven't planned to since. I don't have time to hang out with anyone right now, I was just worried about his well being.

I haven't checked their social media since that day weeks ago, and haven't planned to since. I don't have time to hang out with anyone right now, I was just worried about his well being.

If there is a video of her harming a kitten online, report it to their local authorities. If she is harming a kitten, she is harming her children.

Archived