90 Days No Contact Log

God forbid she do without male attention for five minutes!

She probably thought "Trusty old Andrew always leaps at the chance to hear from me. I can get him to make me feel better".

Well, eff that. If she just wants to use you for her own gain she doesn't deserve any kind of response from you.

And guarantee she'll disappear once she finds her next victim. Don't fall for it.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the thing, If you, andrew, did fall for it and took her back..

Then what?

She hasn't learned anything and it'll just repeat.

She hasn't even given herself a break as being single; she hasn't given herself time to see the wrong she did.

Even if there was an ounce of you that wanted to try, it wouldn't work because she hasn't learned her lesson. She's just monkey branching between options.

You are doing so well. Your posts encourage me. Life is really hard sometimes and gives you things that you don't deserve or that knock you all the way down. It's awful!

But I keep telling myself if I can look up I can get up.

Keep doing what your doing and keep focused on living each day the best you can. Don't worry about the rest of it. Life is going to continue to hit you but you can survive it and you will eventually be better for it and end up with a win. I promise.

Hey andrew. Since you're starting to move on fully.

Think you can give a final update perhaps a year from now if you remember?

Just, a lot of people leave completely after they feel better. Would be nice to give back to the community.

I will continue to post on here because I know it helps people and helps me too!

Good job Andrew...you only have 27 days to go!

I think no contact helps but also meeting new people really helps.

When I had reached a the stage of starting to get over my ex...I had some days when I would miss them, and most days when I wouldn't...

Welp, she's back together with him. Whatever..I don't care anymore. It's kind of ridiculous how she can't be on her own for a second. Relies solely on men to make her happy. Without being in a "relationship" she's miserable. I really dodged a bullet!

How did you find out?

You need two next steps -

1. No mentioning her in group chats or following her until there are no residual feelings. There are still feelings or you wouldn't post here.

2. Once you hit 90 days, stop counting days. Just exist. Once you hit your own goal, just live life without keeping this anchor to her - because counting days does anchor your life to her.

You need two next steps -

1. No mentioning her in group chats or following her until there are no residual feelings. There are still feelings or you wouldn't post here.

2. Once you hit 90 days, stop counting days. Just exist. Once you hit your own goal, just live life without keeping this anchor to her - because counting days does anchor your life to her.

I don't really count days I just look back on here when I started

I've been struggling today. Seen a video of us and just burst into tears. I'm kinda hoping he'll text me. I don't think I'll respond but I want the satisfaction of him texting me, does that make sense? I know it's not good and I can't wait to get to point where I don't care at all anymore. Day 4.

I've been struggling today. Seen a video of us and just burst into tears. I'm kinda hoping he'll text me. I don't think I'll respond but I want the satisfaction of him texting me, does that make sense? I know it's not good and I can't wait to get to point where I don't care at all anymore. Day 4.

Hang in there. Don't look at anything involving him and in a month you will really start to feel better

Welp, she's back together with him. Whatever..I don't care anymore. It's kind of ridiculous how she can't be on her own for a second. Relies solely on men to make her happy. Without being in a "relationship" she's miserable. I really dodged a bullet!
See I told you she only contacted you go get back at him. Or use you to get back together with him by making him jealous or something like that. She only calls you when she needs to achieve something by using you..

She's a bad person...

Keep minding your own business and keep going forward and leaving the past behind..

Archived