indea08

We've been trying to conceive for 9 months now. We're just starting to investigate our health to see if there's a problem in that regard. My doc said my exam was normal. My husband's is tomorrow, I'm expecting it to be normal as well.

I'm getting discouraged, fed up, and quite frankly...p!ssed off.

With us being in this situation, my husband confessed to me yesterday that he'd gotten someone pregnant back in college and she had an abortion. A lot of emotions came with that confession, for both of us.

My brother texted me this morning. He and his wife just found out they are f*cking pregnant.

I'm a nurse, I know we are doing all the right things. If one more person tells me to "just relax and don't stress and it will happen" I think I might punch them.

Please lift me up. This hurts

Go on vacation - Sorry, sucker punch me right now - but you do need to be relaxed. Make sure you are having sex two days before, 1 day before, the day of, and the for two days following ovulation.

Try rear entry, so those suckers have an easier chance. Not to be TMI, but are you cumming too? That is super important.

We've tried everything. Sex every single day from end of one period to the start of the next. We've tried every other day, in case every day was deleting his supply. We've tried only having sex right before and after ovulation. I've used ovulation prediction kits. I check my cervical mucus. He's not masturbating at all. No lube, no saliva. I usually come too, but not every time.

I'm just so discouraged at this point...I don't want to get to the point where I don't even want to try.

We've tried everything. Sex every single day from end of one period to the start of the next. We've tried every other day, in case every day was deleting his supply. We've tried only having sex right before and after ovulation. I've used ovulation prediction kits. I check my cervical mucus. He's not masturbating at all. No lube, no saliva. I usually come too, but not every time.

I'm just so discouraged at this point...I don't want to get to the point where I don't even want to try.

Hang tight and see what his examination brings.

Archived