She is pregnant?!?!?!

Wolfshook

Ok, I just need to get this out of my chest.

Met a girl through work, we were always chatting and flirty at work. One day she asks me for coffee and we go. I go on vacation and I get message about how I should return asap and the day is better when she sees me walk through the door. I ask her out asking her when she's free and she says she'll be busy this week but will let me know when she's free.

I come from vacation and was a bit bummed that she didnt contact me further. I tought she's not that into me and I keep it cold. Well,it turns out she's more "into me" and she starts being personal whenever she sees me,giving me light touches etc. One day she buys me a chocolate,and I tell her I should repay her by taking her on dinner. She says that'd be great and tells me again that she will let me know when she's free.

2 weeks pass by and yesterday I come to work and she tells me she wont be working for much longer, I worryingly ask her why and she says that she's pregnant. I just stood there and was like "what just happened". I didnt want to show how surprised I was and so I chat a bit with her like normal and then leave.

I have no question really, I just need to get this out of me, and I dont feel like I could talk about this with my friends

Who's the baby daddy?

I dont know . I did overhear 2 guys at work talking about how one of them "will have to meet her mother eventually" but they laughed it off like they were just man teasing (this was quite some time ago though).

She isnt party girl and doesnt go out much so I dont believe it was ONS accident

Not like it matters any more

It's possible she was dating someone for a few months and it didn't work out. Or she had a moment of weakness and slept with her ex. But whatever, don't be assuming bad things about her, it's not fair. She's got this baby to think about and doesn't deserved to be bashed in the office gossip. Please be kind.

Whew!!! You dodged a bullet there right?

Could you imagine getting in the middle of that?

If she just found out she is pregnant and sure enough to announce it then she didn't break up with the guy all that long ago right? You may have been just a rebound anyways so another bullet dodged.

Sorry this happened. It sucks to meet someone and feel like it is going so well and then poof! you are standing there with your mouth open wondering what the heck just happened.

Lost

It's possible she was dating someone for a few months and it didn't work out. Or she had a moment of weakness and slept with her ex. But whatever, don't be assuming bad things about her, it's not fair. She's got this baby to think about and doesn't deserved to be bashed in the office gossip. Please be kind.

Noo, now I see how badly I expressed myself. It was more like one guy told another "you know you will have to meet her mother eventually". I did not assume anything bad about her,she seems like good person.

Whew!!! You dodged a bullet there right?

Could you imagine getting in the middle of that?

If she just found out she is pregnant and sure enough to announce it then she didn't break up with the guy all that long ago right? You may have been just a rebound anyways so another bullet dodged.

Sorry this happened. It sucks to meet someone and feel like it is going so well and then poof! you are standing there with your mouth open wondering what the heck just happened.

Lost

Well, I'm more bothered by feeling like I let myself get stringed along once again. I now believe she did have a boyfriend all along the way .

Archived