I need replies from girls about something

Okay, first of all i'm glad that I found out about this site because I can't talk directly to people about some things. Well, I have never been in a sexual situation with a girl yet, but I am worried that when she finds that I am uncircumcised she will be grossed out or something. Hopefully I am just worrying too much, because I don't think it is that uncommon for guys too be uncircumsised. If any girls with their opinions could let me know whether I should keep worrying or not that would be great. Also, if you feel strongly on the negative side of this please don't respond; it will not make me feel any better.

Ive never been with an uncircumsized guy. (Thats not saying that it's uncommon though, I've only been with 2 guys). But I don't see a guy being uncircumsized as gross or weird. It might take some getting used to, but thats all. Don't worry about it too much.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being inexperience in the sexual area. So dont worry too much over this, everyone was inexperienced at one point or another, right? And also, if a girl is grossed out by that, then I'm sorry, but thats being immature. There's nothing wrong with it. Dont worry about this. When my boyfriend and I started dating he wasnt all too experience either nor was I...but we learned off each other. He was 16 at the time..so like I said, dont stress!

JyNx

I have never seen a circumsized one. It's really uncommon here. My exes were all very clean types. I really wouldn't worry!

Ilse.

Yeah, Europe is generally the reverse of North America in that respect. Though less people are circumcising newborns here now as time goes on so I expect in a few years the numbers will change more. Of course, there are still many who want their boys to "look like daddy".

To the original poster, I would not worry about it. I have no experience with uncircumcised ones (though have seen them and my siblings are uncut too) - as long as it is clean, and does its job I am sure all will be just fine! Besides, I have heard too that uncircumcised can be more pleasurable for both.

One of my friends has said "Sorry, but its friggin' ugly anyway -- circumsized or not!" Lol. Well, to tell you the truth I dont know the difference in looks -- but its not like your girlfriend is going to dump you because you're uncircumsized, is it?

Seriously.. guys are so obsessed over their ... ahems (enotalone wont let me say it for some reason o0), wether they're big enough or thick enough or circumsized or not.. and girls who aren't sluhts really dont care. The only reason we'll tease friend's ex-bfs about being small is coz they get so embarrassed about it.

I know you only want girls to reply here, but I would like to say something if you don't mind...

You can either be self-conscious about it or not. The fact still remains that you're uncircumcised. You can either accept it or not accept it. I seriously don't think it's something to worry about. I'm not just saying that to make you feel better either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
I have never encountered an uncircumsized penis. But if I do, I wouldnt be bothered by it in the least... I have "heard"...

Oh great. She knows that she wouldn't be bothered by something she admits having never encountered, because she's heard...

Bzzzt! Thanks for playing. Carol will have a consolation prize for you at the door.

Just to reassure you again,

I am not circumsized, im 21, have had 2 partners in my life sexually and have never had a problem. Honestly, if YOU dont make it an issue with the girl, she most definitely wont. She will probably just be as insecure as you. So confidence in intimacy is very important. Listen to her, respond, and be confident yourself( dont ask questions, "is this ok" "does that hurt" or make demands. ) Just do what feels natural and pay attention to how she reacts, then change your rythm or touch until she responds positively. Working slowly is always your best bet at first. Then in subsequent sexual encounters, you can be more aggressive if it turns you BOTH on. Dont worry about it. Really, just be yourself and forget about the cliches. If she does say something about it then just say, "yea, im not circumsized and there really isnt anything wrong with it. I am a clean person as you can see and i really like what I see(meaning her body)." Confidence. I am just like you and never had a problem.

Good luck!

My most recent boyfriend was not circumsized and it didn't bother me at all but in Australia only 10% of males are. Personally, I wouldn't want to put my child through that and it seems to be quite unnatural to me. Don't worry about it. It's easy to have hangups about your body, but if it's the right girl for you then she won't care.

The other thing is, most girls are going to be more self conscious about themselves than you will be. Lots of us are worried about body fat, breast size, cellulite etc. It's just a natural part of learning about each other.