How to tell if a guy has a gf???

If you are interested/liked a guy, how can you tell if he has a gf or not without being too obvious in asking him straight out front?

Do you think I should assume he has a gf and just kinda ask him:

'you are so well dress...you must be going out on a date' so just to test his reaction and response.

or

maybe just mention something about 'gf' in the conversation with him (ie. you should respect your gf and not just your parents) and see if he has any reaction.

or

'why are you so sad today...is it gf problem?' and see how he reacts

Do you think that will work or what shall I do? Any good advices???

Well, no matter how you say it - whether you're teasing or serious - he's gonna know why you are asking. And if he likes you, he'll be pleased that you asked.

So just straight out ask him. If he asks why you want to know, say "Just curious, that's all." Be confident! For some questions, you just have to go ahead and be brash.

Talk to him in general and see if the 'girlfriend' word pops into the conversation. Alternatively ask around, preferably somebody who knows him. Thirdly by asking directly, which will of course then show him that you have an interest in him and might possibly flatter him.

goodluck

Well I've been pretty lucky, I've never had to ask. I met one guy I liked through a friend, and she was pretty close to him so she knew a lot about his life. When I finally admitted to her I felt that way about him, so told me he had a girlfriend.

The other time I like a guy (who is a senior) my friends and I were talking about his behavior. Like, if you didn't know he was a senior you would think he is a freshman or sophomore because he acts pretty immature. Someone made the off hand comment that he was dating a sophomore, which probably had a lot to do with it.

So yeah, I've been pretty lucky.

Yah Inconceivable you are pretty lucky...wish I was lucky like you too.

well, after hearing all your comments...it seems like it is better to ask him directly but the thing is I am shy around guys. I am afraid I will get a negative reaction from him or get rejection. How can I cope with this fear?

fear of getting rejected is normal for every one. it gets easy after a while. u have to be honest w/ the person. in my case , i have been rejected more then 100x's , iam always honest. i always get a negative reaction when i do tell the guy that i have feeling for him. some are flattered that i ask them and some dont care and the rest tells me the truth if they have one or not or if they only like me as a friend. Right know i befriend this kid which only likes me as a friend and he and his buds knows that i have feeling for him. we spend time together: eating @ kfc, playing basketball, talking on phone and talking in college. but the thing is that i cant be in the same area w/ this person cause his buds makes fun of him when iam near. when iam at a diff loc. in the college he comes to that loc. and talks to me. he tells me the truth al the time, i do 2. but this friend of mine is alot younger than i am. iam 23 will be 24 in april and he is 20 hell be 21 in may.

Observe, observe and observe!!

Thats what you need to do.

He will constantly mention his gf, and how he treats her or stuff like that, and yet on the mere surface, 'oh she is my friend' thingie.

And he will wear particularly special on certain days of the week for dates!

And smell the perfume he had sprayed, before he goes for dates, men and women are different, they love to add more squirts, than women who choose their best fragrance.

And next, he will constantly watching his hp, or some kind anticipating something is going to happen.

He will watches his time and you will feel uneasy with him. You cant go wrong with the uneasiness feeling.

Last, if he is interested in you, he will want to spend time with you. You cant go further wrong than this.