Drive bys

Thorntonater

Its like clock work. Every Wednesday night early morning. I get a drive by. Some times she is in the car/truck as they lurk by my home. She found where I live when she went home with one of her one night stands she met at the local bar. It isn't the first time. Now we are up too 3. This morning 03:45 AM I get one and they spot light my windows. I wake up and see its the same new dodge Durango that I seen stopped in my yard 2 weeks ago. I've called the PD they don't do . I'm being told by them hey you call us when you see them. Uh I have every time and guess what. They are long gone by the time you get here. She is dangerous. She owns a gun that I got her. Long before the truth about her issues. This is what she is doing. she meets a guy at the bar. Tells him some sob story how bad she was treated. which is all a lie. Then this idiot gets all beer brave and wants to come kick my ass. And they come here and do stupid . Drive by spot lights in windows standing in the lot behind me eye balling me. trying to start a fight. She really is a nut case and the cops here wont do .

So folks what is a guy to do?

As long as they are not physically threatening you or on your property, not much you can do. Why only weds at 3am?. Get those movement activated lights on your property and an house alarm.

Some times she is in the car/truck as they lurk by my home. I wake up and see its the same new dodge Durango that I seen stopped in my yard 2 weeks ago. I've called the PD they don't do

OP, go higher than the cops like above said, get a restraining order. Sounds like the cops are being lazy on this one. In the court with a restraining order, they can put pretty severe restrictions on someone so that they aren't allowed even a mile (or more) of your personal space. Also, I also think it would help to get security/camera footage to back you case up, although I doubt it would be hugely necessary.

Archived