Guy using me for sex and has someone else!

Lovelavie

I don't think people are getting the point of this post. I would have no problem having sex with him EVEN if he was honest with me from the beginning. It's like you're protecting someone who lied to me and like it's the right thing to do and it's my fault for believing... All I'm saying it's this guy lied to get what he wanted because probably he thought that if he told the truth I would decline him... which probably would not happen since I was into him and didn't want anything serious either.

Nobody says "let's have sex", but nobody has to lie to get it either...

Yes he is responsible for lying and leading you on and yes it's sad but you're responsible for believing him. And he lied exactly for the reason you mention. when someone calls you 'love, girlfriend and other sweet names' on the first or second date consider it a red flag that they are shallow and probably playing you.

I'm saying it's this guy lied to get what he wanted because probably he thought that if he told the truth I would decline him.
Yes, I don't care about the fact that I slept with him, I would be happy with a friends with benefits relationship if anything... I actually did not care where this would take me, what upset me however was him lying to me, maybe in his head he thought that being honest wouldn't get him laid... well stupid him, because lying is what won't get him laid

I don't think people are getting the point of this post. I would have no problem having sex with him EVEN if he was honest with me from the beginning. It's like you're protecting someone who lied to me and like it's the right thing to do and it's my fault for believing... All I'm saying it's this guy lied to get what he wanted because probably he thought that if he told the truth I would decline him... which probably would not happen since I was into him and didn't want anything serious either.

Nobody says "let's have sex", but nobody has to lie to get it either...

... and I don't think you're getting the point of what many of us have been trying to get across to You!

People lie and this will happen to you again if you hook up on first meet and then take the time afterwards to find out if they are truthful. The point some of us have been trying to make but you have thus far, not seem to have acknowledged. Hooking up with strangers means you are leaving yourself in the hands of liars and cheaters. So: Either hook up right away as a one night stand only (no doing it again) and then you won't know anything about them or if they lied to you about their status or, get to know who you are hooking up with before you do them so that your casual sexual unions are with someone you know is single.

You leave your personal power in the hands of strangers and that is a dangerous thing both physically and emotionally for you to be doing.

What I don't understand is all of these posts, all of this ill feeling towards a man that was just a casual sex partner? I honestly don't think the OP is cut out for casual sex because if he was so unimportant then he wouldn't have commanded thus far three pages of posts.

What I don't understand is all of these posts, all of this ill feeling towards a man that was just a casual sex partner? I honestly don't think the OP is cut out for casual sex because if he was so unimportant then he wouldn't have commanded thus far three pages of posts.

Regardless of the ill advised actions of the Op... No one likes a liar.

Regardless of the ill advised actions of the Op... No one likes a liar.

Just cut him off and move on. He lied, yes, that's bad and he shouldn't do it, but I don't see why the OP is fixated on what's happened. Just brush it off and move, I'm sure there will be other men who lie to her in the future and that's just the nature of the beast.

I'm sure there will be other men who lie to her in the future and that's just the nature of the beast.
Most certainly there will be and that's what we are on about. If she doesn't change her hook up M.O. then for sure she will be in this very same boat where a married or otherwise committed man will eventually take what she's mutually giving.
Most certainly there will be and that's what we are on about. If she doesn't change her hook up M.O. then for sure she will be in this very same boat where a married or otherwise committed man will eventually take what she's mutually giving.

That's something she has to deal with, if she's looking for a relationship then she's going about it the wrong way. What confuses me is she states she is just looking for casual sex, yet makes a big deal about this man who was a casual sex partner. I'm not entirely convinced she is being honest with herself.

No, no, no ... I am being honest, really! I wouldn't mind having a casual sex relationship with him, I wouldn't mind what type of relationship we'd have IF he had been honest from the beggining. He wanted to see me again but since I found out about this we won't be seeing each other anymore. Get the point?

I'm not even mad at this anymore, I sent him a text and deleted him. There's no chance of us seeing each other again, not because he has someone else, but because he lied. Even if you just want sex, it's not cool to be lied to and be made a fool of that's all I'm saying. And now I'll be more cautious with people, I'm just the kind of person that believes the best in people, but I guess you have to watch your back all the time...

Archived