Red flags?

Wolfshook

My error, it said she doesn't get mad if you don't respond. I missed that, but still at the very least you need to tell her that it's not cool to do that.

I also find it fascinating that the same people telling you to give her more chances would like be telling a woman in the same position that she's in danger of being stalked, because yes this is the kind of lack of impulse control, obsessive need to talk at someone, anyone, that can be an early red flag of that. But the fact is all kidding aside you do need to pay attention to that, because just the fact she doesn't apparently have a life outside of repeatedly trying to reach you should in and of itself be a red flag. I mean, does she not work? Is she expecting some guy to support her? How is that going to work for you when you find out you have to be her everything, because she literally sits at home all day?

And these are things I'm bringing up, because I had to learn the hard way when I was dating that things like what is happening after a simple two dates in are a clear red flag.

At the very least tell her it's not okay to do, that when she texts she does it once and then she needs to wait until you get back to her yes, even if that's 24 hours or more. And if she cannot handle that then there is clearly a mismatch in boundaries.

Being upfront at the very beginning will save you a ton of headaches down the road AND if she has nothing else in her life and needs constant communication, because she has nothing else it gives her a heads up you aren't keen to be in a position of being an entertainment center.

I will pay more attention to that, she hasnt done it today.

In my country when you finish certain schools , you must get some sort of "practice job", it is paid minimum and you have to do that for a year. Sadly it takes long time to get that job and she is currently waiting them to call her (she was allready picked for that but now waits time in which they tell her to come). And she has about most active life of all the girls I know, she volunteers in several associations as well as in one library ,and she does chore singing. So I wouldnt say she is a lazy ass that texts all day.

We'll see what happens in future.

Archived