What Should I Do? Is there no going back?

Hello, so me and my ex girlfriend had been together for 5 months. We broke up for about 3 months ago but kept contact 2 months after that, until I cut off all the contact with her for about 1 month until this day, I will get to it later. The reasons why we broke up was that, she told me I had changed and wasn't romantic enough & that she needed '' space & time ''. Even though I told her that i loved her everyday, and I was always there for her, I honestly hadn't change that much as a person from what I can tell. So to the break up, she said she needed space and time and i waited & waited, she still couldn't tell me if she still loves me or not, how the could you not know the answer to that? This hurt me alot, just pushing me away and not being open to me anymore, some days we told each other ''lovely'' things (feels like it didn't mean anything from her side) but for the most time it was just cold talk, she still couldn't tell what she felt for me. Then one day we were really mad at each other, which ended with me saying '' GL with your life '' and i blocked / removed her, because I just couldn't stand the suffering any longer. She always made small things to the biggest issue in the world. So now after a month, couple days ago I added her back on some social networks, because i'm obviously trippin because I truly miss her so much when I think about all the good things we've had. But it looks very dark at the moment, she doesn't want to talk to me, she tells me that she is totally over me & that I hurt her, when I tell her that I want to atleast get the contact back. The biggest question is why did she even accept the request when she dislikes me this much? she even threatened to remove / block me but still haven't? And is she does she just say so because she's hurt and angry for the moment being, or does she truly mean it?

Thanks, appreciate all answers, if you got any specific questions you want to know, if that could help me please ask away.

She allowed the contact because curiosity got the better of her. Now, the more you try to contact her, the more smug she will be that she's moving on but you're still stuck on her.

It was a mere 5 months and in that short period of time, it was discovered that you guys were unable to make a life time together so just let it go and get 100% over her by accepting that you were not meant to spend a life together. Dating is to find out if who you are with is someone that you are going to want and be able to spend the rest of your life with (at least that is why serious daters are dating for) you guys are not capable of that goal. You'd still be together and not ditched the scene after only 5 months if you could reach the goal together.

Get yourself back to ZERO contact (which includes no social network stalking of her sites) and sooner, rather then later you'll be out there trying to find your lifemate once again.

Move on. It's the only play here. Stop trying to read the tea leaves, it will only confuse you. Take her at her word, it's over.

Go NC, block her in social media and move on.

This.

Its run its course, she's moving on with her life and you're not apart of that. You obviously hurt her and however much you feel sorry about it or wish you could turn back time you can't.

Just chalk it up to experience and don't make the same mistake in future relationships.

From experience when you are trying to get back with someone who has moved on it has to be you who decides to stop talki. Chances are she will reply whenever you talk to her as it isn't affecting her the same as you.

Take control of your own life and stop contact and forget her.

Archived