Found out her secret

missingmybaby

Hi all,

Please read through previous posts for the full story....

As of Friday my ex found out i had slept with another girl after we had broken up and i had lied to her about it. NC with her since then.

However it has taken a twist....through social media i found out over the weekend that she has BOYFRIEND!! She changed her status 4 days after she broke up with me (two months ago). Is going on holiday with him next week, posts pictures with him etc.

Now thats all well and good but the dilemma is this:

She has been non stop daily texting me for nearly a month. We have met up approx 6 or 7 times, shared a kiss, slept almost naked in the same bed 3 times. She has sent me underwear photos and the list goes on and on.

I was not aware that she had a boyfriend. I was told she had someone was "talking too" and when i confronted her she told me "we have been on one date and we only started talking a week before we broke up" Clearly a lie.

Now i still stupidly love this girl but i am wanting to let this guy know that she has cheated on him with me so he can see her for her true colours. I have nothing against the man he isnt aware but i feel he needs saving before falling too deep like i did. Plenty of screenshot and photos i can forward to him to 100% proof the above.

I no his name and his facebook, twitter, insta etc so there are numerous way of letting him know the details.

Any ideas are welcome.....

Maybe he knows already and doesn't care.

Why do you care?

If you want to make a fool of yourself, get involved and tell him.

She will either convince him you are a crazy ex (you are behaving like one) or he just simply won't care.

Stop investing your time in this girl, she doesn't care for it.

i doubt he knows that we slept in the same bed and had a bath together, i cant imagine he would be overly hapy about it.

I take all the points, its not about getting revenge on her because i dont need too its more about letting this guy know what she's like. I had tonnes of people warn me about her when we first got together but i didnt listen. He may not believe me but i have the evidence to proof it and back it up.

You are spending way too much time thinking about this girl.

And you know what? It's just none of your business. He is not your friend.

Maybe he's the guy for her! And you weren't? Maybe she cheated on you because she wasn't fulfilled? Not saying that's your fault or hers, but leave her be!

If you are not seeking revenge what are you hoping to gain?

Keep your dignity and move on!

The cheating is on her. Try to refrain from sleeping with her and creeping social media and block texts etc. Telling him is

her conscience/business and your doing so would be for...revenge? She seems to be playing you both.

my ex found out i had slept with another girl after we had broken up and i had lied to her about it. through social media i found out over the weekend that she has BOYFRIEND!! She has been non stop daily texting me for nearly a month. We have met up approx 6 or 7 times, shared a kiss, slept almost naked in the same bed 3 times. I was not aware that she had a boyfriend. i am wanting to let this guy know that she has cheated on him with me so he can see her for her true colours.

Archived