Fingering A Man

EmptySoul

This is something I've never done, fingering a man anally. I've talked about it recently, and plan on doing it, and I've heard if you do it right it is very enjoyable. If you think it's weird or disgusting, please don't comment, I'm just wanting tips and comments on how it feels, since I'm new at this. Thanks.

Empty

Hey girl!

O no, it's only odd when you really think about it, but that is the same when you really think about what you actually do when you are kissing, right?

I would just say: start that kind of thing soft and slow. Not all men like it, however in my experience most men do. It is a very sensitive area. Be gentle and I suggest to use a lubricant (? is that the word).

Ilse.

First rule of anal play is use lube!

Second rule of anal play is use lube!

Third rule of anal play is go slow.

Fourth rule of anal play is communicate.

Tips:

Do it while you're giving him a blowjob, but don't do it right away. Get him "warmed up" first. Once you have a finger in there, point it to his belly button, you should feel his prostate. It should feel like a little bump.

Stroke that gently while continuing the blow/handjob.

When he is getting close to an orgasm, press on the prostate. This will lengthen and intensify the orgasm.

Start slow, just by rubbing your finger externally - some men well immediately shy away from this and not want you to do it (more of a mentality issue I think that prevents them from enjoying it) and some will love for you to proceed.

Wait until he relaxes a bit more and proceed. Use lots of lubrication (avoid ones with spermicide, as they can be harsh for the tissues in the anus). Slowly insert a finger and gently move it around - as you are in there, press your finger towards his stomach as you should be able to hit his prostrate (it is easily reachable with your finger) and stroke/rub it as you perform oral sex...pressing on it as the poster said above during orgasm will deepen the sensations for him.

Good luck!

Well I personally don't like it but I have tried it for my lady. A lot of guys have a view that anything up their bung hole is only for gays. Some women, my lady included, gets very aroused when performing this on me. I do warn you ladies though that bum trumpeting is a real possibility. I know I farted like crazy when the wife started drilling my behind with her finger. So be prepared.

Thanks for the warning. And for the guys, please be hygenic in that area if you like to be surprised there. At least let air be the only thing we should be prepared to find there

In my experience, most guys like it, however I think when they talk to other guys, they will brag about a lot of things in the bed-department, but NOT about that. I think.

O

Ilse

• 1 year later...
link removed

this should help.

Ooooo..... thank you for this article, Survictor! My lover has asked me to touch him there, and since I'm very new to this (never done anal play w/ any other guys) such information will be very useful.

Boy, is he in for a surprise tonite!!

Archived