Song Repository to Help Through Break-Up

I LOVE, LOVE that song!!!

It's a great song, works for ex lovers, friends, family, co workers and the like

Some others I thought of are, Bon jovi - You give love a bad name, Un break my heart - Toni braxton and there are others I like but I don't think they'd fit ... I just like them because they make me cry and sometimes crying over a song is much better than crying over an actual person lol one of them is Queen's Who wants to live forever.

Sara Evans - Little Bit Stronger

Reba McIntire - I'm a Survivor

The Script - Breakeven

The Script - Nothing

Allure - All Cried Out

Kellie Pickler - Best Days of Your Life

Sara Bareilles - Breathe Again

Apocalyptica - I Don't Care

JoJo - Leave

All Saints - Never Ever

...I have a lot, thanks to my music addiction.

It's a great song, works for ex lovers, friends, family, co workers and the like

Some others I thought of are, Bon jovi - You give love a bad name, Un break my heart - Toni braxton and there are others I like but I don't think they'd fit ... I just like them because they make me cry and sometimes crying over a song is much better than crying over an actual person lol one of them is Queen's Who wants to live forever.

That is so true treesandbees!

• 4 weeks later...

My healing process is coming along quickly.

Every time, I start to feel "bad" for him, I have to remind myself why I ended things.

Lying and taking $$ behind my back are absolute deal breakers.

Still listening to many songs - some mentioned on this thread - to get through all of this.

The One That Got Away - Katy Perry (this one is for EX to listen) - has been added to my playlist.

I hope you reach the point where you no longer have to listen to break up songs. After getting out of my 1st real relationship of close to a year I was heartbroken, I had songs I listened to everyday, couple times a day. Now though it is less and I'm back into my regular music. Here is my list and I wish you luck

The Story of Us-Taylor Swift

Don' Miss You-Amy Pearson

Broken Hearted Girl-Beyonce

Tomorrow-Chris Young

Warzone-The Wanted

Pain-Three Days Garce

Let it Die-Three Days Grace

I discovered new bands through this

Band: Theory of a Deadman

Outta my Head

Hurricane

Not Meant to be