Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

In The Spotlight, Stay_Home.

HeartGoesOn

Beef or Chicken?

What (if any ) is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

What is your favorite soap/deodorant scent?

What was the last time you accidentally cut yourself with kitchen knife while chopping vegetables and had band-aid on?

Are you a morning or a night person?

Chicken!

I like Absolut and Skyy Vodka

My favorite soap is Irish Green.

I haven't cut myself in years and hope not too! I'm a pretty decent cook

I'm a night owl, I'm not very useful early in the morning.

Have you traveled to another country? If so, how was it?

What's your favorite holiday of the year?

What was your favorite cartoon or show from childhood?

What is your earliest memory?

I traveled to a few different places, but one of the most memorable is Dominican Republic. The people of that country are so beautiful. I've been to Punta Cuna and Juan Dolio, very beautiful country. It's amazing how they make such use of the few resources they have. Yet, where I'm from, people complain all the time about what they don't have. I think every person should travel abroad at least once in their lifetime.

My favorite holiday is...none. It used to be Christmas. I loved Christmas when I was kid. When you lose family or those closest to you, it really affects your mood around the holidays. I used to love the holidays. Now, I can't wait until it's over.

My favorite cartoon growing up was The Simpsons. I've always found that cartoon interesting and how it seemed to equate to real life.

One of my earliest memories is being a kid, around 4 years old, and my mom walking me into the school for my first day of Kindergarten. I never forgot that.

What was the last text you sent and to whom?

Do you watch more movies on TV or at the cinema and what was the last one you watched that you would watch again?

What do you typically eat for your breakfast?

Do you still talk with your first love?

I'm not really a big t.v. person and I don't go to the cinema all that often. I did go to see Creed the other day. It was pretty good.

For breakfast I usually like to eat warm cereals such as oatmeal or cream of wheat. I also like to have fruit or toast with it.

I do not talk with my first love, absolutely not. Some things are best left in the past.

Archived