My girlfriend cheated on me? Most difficult relationship I've been in...

randomguy1234

I've got a great brain for math and I've already lost count of how many total deal-breakers you've listed. RUN RUN RUN RUN and never look back!

Then do some self-work, maybe with a counsellor, to figure out why you'd put up with this crap for so long in the first place. Then make the change so you have self-respect and never put up with this crap again.

Thanks so much for the replies guys. These really helped me through a hard time, wondering if I was making the right decision. I broke up with her yesterday. Since, she has been texting me very frequently, saying how much she loves me, that she's sorry, and "you don't want this, I know you're just hurt". I've been on an emotional rollercoaster since, at times being happy and that I made the right choice, and then at other times, feeling very down and regretful. I have an appointment with a counsellor at my school tomorrow to talk about this. I know these feelings are just temporary. I also worry about what is to come when the reality starts to sink in for her...

Congratulations! You are a god among men, and truly an inspiration. No kidding.

Suggest you block her from contacting you. You've taken control, now keep it. She's already spoken VERY loudly and clearly with her repeated actions. Words count for ####. Ignore her.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for the replies guys. These really helped me through a hard time, wondering if I was making the right decision. I broke up with her yesterday. Since, she has been texting me very frequently, saying how much she loves me, that she's sorry, and "you don't want this, I know you're just hurt". I've been on an emotional rollercoaster since, at times being happy and that I made the right choice, and then at other times, feeling very down and regretful. I have an appointment with a counsellor at my school tomorrow to talk about this. I know these feelings are just temporary. I also worry about what is to come when the reality starts to sink in for her...

Break ups are hard . .Even when it's the very best thing you can do for yourself and the other person.

They still rock you.

People often get confused by the intense emotions that come with a break up and see it as measure of their love or bond to someone and return.

No . .not the case.

Doesn't sound like it here. It hurts even though it may very well be in both your best interests.

Good for you that you reached out for support! Hang in there

I also worry about what is to come when the reality starts to sink in for her

She's an adult and responsible for her emotional well being. .

Archived