Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What was the last thing you laughed at? Part 2

BritterSweet

My friend posted this on Facebook. I've lived here my whole life so I really am laughing out loud.

]

LOL that's great. My friends and I just went to Ohio and back today to buy fireworks because they are illegal in PA. And we were joking about the people there and stuff.

We went in a mall to eat something and some girl working there is like "do you guys want coupons?" and I don't know why I said it, I said "We are from Pennsylvania and we don't buy things", lol it was so stupid/random. I don't know, something about Ohio man.

LOL that's great. My friends and I just went to Ohio and back today to buy fireworks because they are illegal in PA. And we were joking about the people there and stuff.

We went in a mall to eat something and some girl working there is like "do you guys want coupons?" and I don't know why I said it, I said "We are from Pennsylvania and we don't buy things", lol it was so stupid/random. I don't know, something about Ohio man.

Haha. Thing is, "real" fireworks are illegal here too. We can buy them but technically not shoot them off. It's so stupid. Last year the senate was supposed to vote on a bill allowing us to use them, but not enough people showed for the vote, even though it was forecast to pass.

While we're on the subject, I own a shirt with this on it, and wore it to the gym last night. It's called "That's Ohio's Moon."

]

Quotes from us in the office today:

"Can I have a copy the info on what I'm not supposed to say (to customers) over the phone so I don't say it?" -R

"(Name) wrote "lactency" instead of "latency" on the internal system alert. Our products are lactating." - Yours truly

I walk over to my buddy's desk.

"How do you like covering the late shift?"

He shakes his head and looks forelornly out the window.

"This sucks," he said.

"Right? I feel like a janitor staying this late."

[video=youtube;2D5148rRIkw] ]

LOL that's great man, thanks for sharing that. I never heard that song before (although I'm not a church goer either), I listened to the the "original" version after watching, that is a very difficult song for a male to sing, it's a high tenor. But man, that guy totally bombed it. I love how he decides to take a drink in the middle.

LOL that's great man, thanks for sharing that. I never heard that song before (although I'm not a church goer either), I listened to the the "original" version after watching, that is a very difficult song for a male to sing, it's a high tenor. But man, that guy totally bombed it. I love how he decides to take a drink in the middle.

The best part is him talking himself up at the beginning lol.

[video=youtube;dv9uq1S-LWc] ]

And this one. What do you Canadians do for fun? Follow your election. My sister in Canada sent me this video and we just laughed hysterically on the phone over it.

Totally get that comment about living in igloos, because Canada's Prime Minister is so hot. Not kidding.

[video=youtube;bcmbKN1aIOU] ]