How to approach this Girl?

Nirvana1995

On Tuesday in one of my University Modules(Classes) there was this girl sitting opposite me, but to the right, so she weren't directly facing opposite me, if you know what I mean?? Well anyway I caught this girl staring towards me multiple times, I was too shy to give her a look, I could feel myself shaking due to my Anxiety, I thought to myself "I bet she's thinking I'm an ugly loser or something" but I caught her smiling a little bit. A little bit later on in the class, I caught her looking again, and I gazed back, and made eye contact with her, what's strange though is that she didn't look away, she just continued looking, she maintained eye contact with me.

After the class I had to talk to the lecturer/teacher, and she was one of two people who also stayed behind (Coincidence probably) and when I was talking to the teacher, I caught her looking again.

On Thursday the girl who kept looking at me sat by me in class today, there were loads of empty spaces, and I was saving an empty space for my friend, but the same girl asked "Hey you don't mind if I sit by you do you" and bear in mind that there were 20 something empty seats. We talked a quite a bit, just general conversation, she seemed to always right at my eyes whenever I was talking and she seemed really smiley, and she said bye to me and everything.

Shall I talk to her next week?

I have actually interacted with this girl once during the first week too (which was 2 weeks ago) because one of the classes, we had to get to know certain people, and she was one of them, and we seemed to talk pretty well, we were talking about Music, our course, favourite TV shows etc, it lasted for 5-10 minutes.

I'm in Uni again next week, shall I talk to her first? But I'm wondering how to approach her

This one's easy. Bring your Pokemon card collection and show it to her. If you got that 1st Edition Charizard, you two are gonna be in the sack in no time.

LOL.. J.man.

IF You are interested... then invite her out for a coffee or sumthin.. as mentioned. If she agree's to it, you'll know she is interested.

And didn't you already post this.. last week?

Thanks for the answers so far, but do you think this Girl likes me or likes me as friend from what I've said do far. Some other little things I've noticed

Smiles at me a lot

Asks me some questions

Will giggle shyly

Will laugh at things even if they ain't funny

Eye contact

She asked if she could sit by me in class, when there were empty seats everywhere

she asked me if I remembered her name

Maybe she's just being friendly though

Archived