I need help desperately. A few years ago I met this guy on an online dating app. I really liked him but we had a lot of problems because of the fact that he enjoyed having sex with random guys. So I I found it hard to be with him. So I would constantly tell him I would not talk to him anymore. One day after us deciding that we are going to try to be together we got into an argument and he told me he was going to sleep at some guys house. And of course I was furious i did not speak to him for six months. Then he contacted me on Instagram the only area that I forgot to block him on. We began to talk again. But of course Buick into argument and then he would find other guys or he would want his exes around in front of me. So I would stop talking to him. Then the neck in the summer he was dating a guy. But he told me he loves me and that he would leave the guy. I believed him. So to me I thought that he would not be with the guy anymore after saying this. One morning I called him and he does not answer his phone. So I go over to his house to find the guys standing in the bathroom trying to hide. I was angry and I left. I tried to avoid him but he came to my house. He begged and pleaded and I believe that he loved me.since that incident I decided to cheat on him. It was not something I sought out to do it felt more subconscious. Like I couldn't get over things that had already happened. He for gave me and we moved on. The next year we were at the remain together. We break up and literally six hours after the break up he find some guy at a club and goes back home to receive oral. We get back together within two days. Long story short we end up having to get tested for STDs. Then we stay together.

So now we come the issue that's happening now. Over the time we've been together I have become more overbearing probably due to trust issues. We have an argument and then he tells me that he does not want to be with me. He leaves me in the next day I noticed you have someone new on his Facebook. A few days later I try and contact him he doesn't answer the phone. It turns out he does not answer the phone because he is out having sex with the guy that I saw on his Facebook. He tells me that the reason why he did it was because he was mad and lost. And he also tells me that he loves me and that because I couldn't see him that night since I was at work from 7 PM to 7 AM that he was upset. During this I was also upset about the fact that the guy was on the Facebook. Not that something had happened between them. I was unaware. And I trusted that nothing had happened. Now he wants to be together and the question is what do I do. I've told him no several times but for some reason every day decision where is having heavily on me. But with the history that we've had I can't look at him the same. Because I thought that we were past this. He says the guy meant nothing but he also heard from me time and time again how much it hurts me to think of him with someone else. And he said the same thing to me. Of course during this breakup I asked him if he was sure. So my question now is how do I move on. Because after writing this I'm now realizing that there is no going back. Am I crazy for thinking he's wrong for breaking up with me for five days and having sex with someone else then telling me he loves me and that he wouldn't of done it had I agreed to meet him. I don't doubt his love for me, but I do doubt his respect for me as a person. We of course had communication issues, but of all the things that we have not had communication issues on it is having sex with other people. So am I crazy for thinking he's wrong and I shouldn't take him back.

I don't doubt his love for me, but I do doubt his respect for me as a person.

You nailed it. He lacks even basic respect for you as a person. And it's not your fault. Do I think you would have been smart to have left this guy in the dust ages ago? Yes. But it is on him, and who he is, to treat men with such cavalier disrespect. He thinks about himself and his penis first and foremost. Not relationship material.

You sound like you would be a committed partner to the right guy. I think you would be short changing yourself staying with this one. He isn't interested in monogamy. He isn't even interested in being honest about that. He's basically using you.

You deserve better.

Archived