i want my ex back

tammy444

hi guys...

well on December 19th 2013 i was the luckiest person on the planet... My girlfriend(ex) finally said YES, after 3 months of talking... We were sooo happy together, i loved her so so much, well i still do, she's my everything... But then in October2014 she started to act kinda weird... Everything was my fault, she took time for her friends more than for me, she kinda *pushed me away*... First i was okay with that, but then i told her that i don't like that and she said that she is sorry and everything.. but in that time i was talking with another girl which actually loved me. And in February i started dating her because me and my ex broke up, because she didn't seem very happy with me ... Me and my ex were talking everyday then so actually i wasn't hurt because i had that feeling that we are kinda together... but then in 1 or 2 months she started to dating one guy and i broke up with my new girl because i finally realize that i don't love her and that i still love my ex the most... i was fighting for her for about 2 months and then she finally gave me one more chance... i really loved her more than everything, i did everything for her... but then she started to act weird again... i said to her in school (during time out): cmon lets hang out for 30 minutes. and she said : no i cant I'm in the bar with my friends... and after school i asked her : do u wanna hang out now?... she said: no sorry I'm going to the lunch with my friends... and i was kinda hurt... and then holidays comes... well I'm not at home during the holidays because I'm in table tennis national team and i have these trainings and tournaments the whole summer.... and when i was on European championship she asked me if i love her... and i, the biggest idiot on the earth texed back : i don't know cause I'm on tournament and i cant thinking about that now... well thats true i was under the pressure so much... but why did i said that to her I'm such an idiot... and them i said that I'm sorry... but then we didn't speak for about 10 days... and i asked her y she didn't text me... and she said that i didn't deserve it. well 1 month after break up she met new guy and she is with him now... he is at the college so they see each other once a week. and i see her everyday....

well she's ignoring me and she changed a lot. she is kinda mean... I'm texting to her all the time and she doesn't reply...i still love her more than everything in this world i would do anything for her really... all my friends say that i should leave her completely alone for 1 month and that then she will come back... is that true? please help me because she is really everything.... I'm crying everyday .... I'm crying in school too , and when she sees me when I'm crying she's laughing ... what should i do ? please help me... because i cant imagine my life without her . she's my everything...

thank u

It's over. She's with someone else. The whole leave her alone for a month and she'll come back is total crap.

Go no contact to heal. Don't contact her period. Work on healing yourself and learning from this relationship.

If she ever decides she wants to give it a go, she knows where to find you. But continued contact now will just piss her off. Move on as if she's never coming back.

You are not a child, you can't have what you want at times. This is one of those times.

Time to heal/get over it. It's going to hurt, but in time you will be just find. Don't dwell on it and deflect the thoughts of your Ex when they come.

Archived