Used?

Kensico22

Been dating a woman for approx 10 months - last 5 months we could not have sex as she was having some medical problems - we remained friends and I supported her thruout in many ways, w/ in mind once things were better we would continue relations. We had an argument 2 months ago, regarding her ex which I found out that she had been in constant contact w/ (they have no children) throughout our entire relationship, despite her denials. In the meantime, I stuck by her side during her hard times - we have split

- I cant helped but feeling used - I cannot get any closure as she has blocked my e-mail/phone/text etc., so I can not even get any closure.

Yes, she saw her ex in August and had sex. I am angry - feel like a fool - why not be upfront? I just dont know how to deal w/ my emotions - any suuggestions would be appreciated.

Getting used... It happens. Been there; different scenario, but used nonetheless. Best thing to do is put it behind you and move on. Dwelling on it will only make it worse. Consider it a learning experience.

Closure? I'm sure you'd like an explanation from her to answer your "Why? question. Then maybe you could give her a piece of your mind and be finished with her for good... Or maybe you're hoping things will work out between you and her and you can start fresh.

I think you'd be surprised how many "ex" couples have a "thing" going after splitting up. You have to figure the "ex" is someone they have been with countless times (before the split) and they have this intimate closeness that someone new in their life knows nothing about - we are human. It's not a justification; it's just the way it is.

Anyway, hang in there.

I don't get it, you are the one that should've blocked her/ignored her and ran FAST away from her......not her.

Weird. Be happy she did it for you? if she didn't, you would've been lingering around like a blind fool.....

You r SO RITE!!!! I was hoping she would see the lite thru my actions - it seems her ex didnt treat her that well - however I am a gentlemen - now I feel like the fool

I apologize if I wasnt cleasr on this - it was SHE who said she could not, but I stood by her those 5 months because I cared about HER - most guys wouldnt do that in an early relationship - NOW that she is better, she is pursuing her ex - I just feel like a complete ass - perhaps this a blessing in disguise - Thanks

Archived