Shoud i let him go

Beautifully1

Been in a relationship with a guy for about 5 months and as of lately I've been unhappy as it seems i'm not a priority and he doesn't have time for me. Everytime he plans to see me something comes up. I also discovered he uses the online site tagged and on there he says he is single and looking for a relationship. I confronted him about it and he said he was only using that site to play some pets game and that he loves me and isn't on there to meet anyone. Sometimes i feel like he tells me he loves me just to keep me hanging on. Am i right to feel a certain way about this or is 5 months to soon to feel this way? We've never met each others families. I've also never seen where he lives... He always comes to my place. We've had some good times, gone places together, traveling but i just feel like an outcast with him sometimes. Am i overreacting? I've tried to be the best person i can to him, we've never argued but im not sure what to do anymore...help

Everyone is different but I don't think you are overreacting. I think if in half a year you haven't met a single person in his life that is pretty alarming. Who wants to spend half a year investing on someone if they don't know if they have a chance at being a part of their life beyond 1-1 intimate encounters.

Been in a relationship with a guy for about 5 months and as of lately I've been unhappy as it seems i'm not a priority and he doesn't have time for me. Everytime he plans to see me something comes up.

Smart to recognize that. ACTIONS speak louder than words. And love is DEFINED by action.

He is not making you a priority and putting in the time, THUS he probably doesn't love you.

I also discovered he uses the online site tagged and on there he says he is single and looking for a relationship. I confronted him about it and he said he was only using that site to play some pets game and that he loves me and isn't on there to meet anyone. Sometimes i feel like he tells me he loves me just to keep me hanging on. Am i right to feel a certain way about this or is 5 months to soon to feel this way? We've never met each others families. I've also never seen where he lives... He always comes to my place. We've had some good times, gone places together, traveling but i just feel like an outcast with him sometimes. Am i overreacting? I've tried to be the best person i can to him, we've never argued but im not sure what to do anymore...help

Time to let him go. He seems shady and has not taken steps to bring you 2 closer. His actions are also opposite from love.

I have a feeling he got his cookie and now is after a new one. Has intimacy been part of your relationship? Next time I would recommend holding off a bit longer and finding out if the guy is worth it before you get intimate.

Cut him loose. It's important that you identified these issues are are dealing with them now. Many people ignore them, miss them and keep going blind.

Good luck

Five months in is the honeymoon when everyone is on their best behavior. This is his best behavior now, so yeah imagine what it's going to be down the road, right? The truth is you aren't a girlfriend, you're a side dish and backup plan while he is out looking for other girls. I'm sorry, but this relationship such as it is, is over. A few "but I love yous" do not make up for the fact he has announced to the world he's single and looking. And if you really believe his lame-o excuse about being on there just to play games you can pretty much get anywhere the last time I looked (hasn't that moron ever heard of Amazon, Google store, Facebook?) then I'm sorry, but you kind of are asking to be cheated on.

Just send one text telling him it's over, block and delete him, move on. You can do better than someone who lies to you and can't keep it in his pants to the six-month mark for heaven's sake.

Or you could just make an account on the same place too, announce you're single, then tell him "But baby, you know I love you. It's just wow, these games are really fun aren't they." Of course you might just find out that other people don't understand you're just on there for the games and they'll want to take you out too. At that point you can see for yourself exactly what's been going on, on his side.

I also discovered he uses the online site tagged and on there he says he is single and looking for a relationship.

Do you really need to know more? I think this says it all.

Plus the fact that after 5 months you still haven't met anyone from his family or been to his place...

You know what you need to do, you just don't want to accept it. But the sooner you do, the faster you'll be on your way towards healing and a healthier relationship.

Archived