What to do? Please give you insight

randomguy1738

To start off I have been with this woman for about 2 years now. The other day I saw a text she received from an other man and it said "I love you". I am not the type to invade others space but this text really got me wondering whats going on between them. So later that night I read the messages. Yes i know it was not the correct way to deal with the problem and i wish i had not done it but what is done is done and can not be changed. I found out that have been hanging out and flirting recently. She was out of town recently and said she really missed him and even bought him a gift. I am not the jealous type but this seems like more than a friend and she has been hiding it from me. Also there were only a few messages which looks like she has been deleting them. I am thinking about ending it with her although i dont want to. How should i bring this up to her? Should I end it and what should i say about reading the texts? Thanks for reading, any advice would be appreciated.

If you're not going to deal with what you find when you snoop, then what is the point of snooping. Just tell her what you found and don't let her turn this around on you and make it all about a violation of her privacy. Keep the focus on what you found and not how you found it.

She's having an emotional affair with him if nothing else.

Archived