Angry that my ex took my son to his mother's place without my consent today.

No need to go back two pages. She did not answer my question, so I chose to re-ask it. She can choose to answer it or not (again, this has nothing to do with you). My question is aimed at getting more specific then "upset".

Again this converstion I'm having with Bayta has nothing to do with you. Though I'm sure she would be willing to answer any questions you have. If you are still interested in contibuting to this thread.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You didn't quote me. You simply said "this is what you're saying" and it wasn't in line with what I was saying. How many times do I have to point that out? Are you just putting me on? You can't possibly be that delusional that you clearly read my writing "A" and really believe I said "L", can you?

So your saying you have not called her controling, stated she is over-reacting, and that she has separation anxiety?

No need to go back two pages. She did not answer my question, so I chose to re-ask it. She can choose to answer it or not (again, this has nothing to do with you). My question is aimed at getting more specific then "upset".

Again this converstion I'm having with Bayta has nothing to do with you. Though I'm sure she would be willing to answer any questions you have. If you are still interested in contibuting to this thread.

It's an internet forum, I'll engage with any comment I choose to.

So your saying you have not called her controling, stated she is over-reacting, and that she has separation anxiety?

I was quite clear that I think she has some separation anxiety. I was quite clear that I think she has a control issue that's going to be damaging to her, her son and her ex if it's not considered and dealt with as appropriate.

I don't recall saying she was over-reacting. I'm pretty sure that's you putting words in my mouth again.

I was quite clear that I think she has some separation anxiety. I was quite clear that I think she has a control issue that's going to be damaging to her, her son and her ex if it's not considered and dealt with as appropriate.

I don't recall saying she was over-reacting. I'm pretty sure that's you putting words in my mouth again.

So I'm correct in saying you've made those statement. Why are you getting upset when I simply state what you said?

So I'm currect my saying you've made those statement. Why are you getting upset when I simply state what you said?

Because you're disengenous. I agree with part of what you said and you pretend I agreed with the whole thing. I clearly point I claimed two out of the three things you say I claimed and you treat it like that's proof that I said all three.

Because you've repeatedly stated that I was trying to "silence you for being a woman" when I at no time took issue with you being a woman and at no time did I try to silence your opinion.

Because you've basically leveled a claim against me that I hate woman because I disagree with you about something....and it's not even because I disagree with you. I see another level to a situation and because my opinion isn't 100% in line with yours I have some kind of problem with women?

These are incredibly disengenous discussion tactics designed to attack and shame me when I've treatd you with respect. The closest thing to disrepsect I've shown you is claiming that you're disengenous because you in fact make disengenous claims.

Archived