Ex called me by "accident'' at 4 am?

Ok so unbiased opinions needed, cause this does not make sense to me. I know I shouldn't care but, I am curious if any on else thinks this is BS.

My ex of broke up with me 2 months ago. We dated a year and had a beautiful relationship filled with love and friendship, up until he started have and recognize some behaviour issues with the way he handles relationships. He started to question whether or not his behaviour if changed could have made a difference in his marriage and has been thinking of possible reconciliation with his EX wife.

He cried and has told me he misses me and loves me but, it does not change anything.

Exactly 2 months after our breakup I wake up and see I have a missed call from him at 3:59am. I texted him during the day to see if something was wrong.. he said " Yeah I know, everything is ok, I was fumbling with my phone and hit the call button by accident with the side of my hand, sorry about that".

He doesn't drink and I live 1hr 1/2 away so it was not a booty call.. My question is what the hell could have you > with your phone at exactly 3:59 am?

We both have Samsung phones, you would have to slide to unlock, go into contacts or call log and slide and hold to call.

2 days later he unfriended all of my family on Facebook, yet he is still tagged in some of my photos and still has a photo of me with his kids he had tagged.

Am I reading too much into this? Is this guy confused?

Break ups are hard. Even for those who initiate them. I think it's pretty clear he had a weak moment. This whole 'my hand slipped' or whatever? No.

HOWEVER... the fact that he misses you and had a weak moment does not necessarily imply that he wants to be with you. It might. But, it might not. I take it you, yourself would like to get back to together again, right? If so, I think maybe you need to push this a little - but only a little. What does that look like? I don't know, but I think you've done nothing wrong so far. Maybe ask him out for coffee, or something? Don't use an excuse when you do so. He'll see right through it. Besides, if you're direct, his answer will also need to be and you'll learn what you need to know sooner rather than later (dragging it out)

Well he deleted my family off FB 2 days later. I know right now he does not want to get back together and is trying to go to counselling with his ex wife, I am not going to mess with that. It is just nice to know that he does indeed miss me. I think he is at a very confused time in his life but, it is hard knowing he still misses me. I wish I would have heard the call and answered. If he called and had a moment of weakness it shows he still cares and is indeed confused. I know I have to carry on with my life as though he is not coming back. If he has something to say to me he will call again.. I am trying not to wait on it although I have a sneaking suspicion it will happen.

Hi Holly, yes I know it doesn't matter and I shouldn't care, I am not contacting him. I am giving him full privacy. But, I was with him they were divorced so I am not in the wrong here. He had left me for another woman regardless of who she is. He is a grown man responsible for his actions he shouldn't of hurt me or her the way he did.

So he accidentally dialed you and he then deleted your family from Facebook. Im not sure what you are confused about? If he had called you during the day, rung you as many times as necessary to reach you, confessed he is still in love with you, you might have something to go on.

You aren't reading too much into this, you are reading this incorrectly. Get over him and stop wasting time on someone who is basically not interested.....You said you wanted unbiased.

Archived