Dont u guys love this feeling?

Shinobie

Theres this feeling i always get any where i go.Where i think in my mind where is the person i will love and your thinking they are some where out there thinking the same thing about you.You think like when will be the day we meet and how great it will be.You just think like where are you?Its a great feeling and i wonder if any of u guys agree and or think about the same thing.I really think im gonna turn over a new leaf and maybe get closer to finding this one special person.I have hope and i hope u guys do too for yourselves.Especially kyoshiro who is 31 i bet there is someone out there for you.

Yeah I think about it sometimes, I wonder if she will be around the next corner of the grocery store or maybe walking on the sidewalk etc.. who knows. But I have this feeling that its coming soon for me. Its a great feeling to have after being down for so long.... I guess it just takes time. I really do wish you and rest the best of luck in finding that special someone. Its really going to be a great moment

Theres this feeling i always get any where i go.Where i think in my mind where is the person i will love and your thinking they are some where out there thinking the same thing about you.You think like when will be the day we meet and how great it will be.You just think like where are you?Its a great feeling and i wonder if any of u guys agree and or think about the same thing.I really think im gonna turn over a new leaf and maybe get closer to finding this one special person.I have hope and i hope u guys do too for yourselves.Especially kyoshiro who is 31 i bet there is someone out there for you.

Awe, thanks pal. I wish I could share your optimism but it's hard nowadays.

I absolutely love this feeling. I used to get a "rush" in high school, wondering if this girl or that girl would be the one. I used to literally jump out of bed, stretch and say, "This is the day! This is the day when she will come into my life!" I used to get that feeling in college, and a little after college...

...then I finally met her, but she had a boyfriend and eventually married the guy. Then I met more and more girls and each of them had boyfriends. I feel like women are "sold out" and I missed a sale or something. I haven't had the rush for years because I just don't feel that soul near me. But the feeling, when it's there, is so special, the anticipation is breathtaking. For me it's like I'm about to sneeze, you know when you're mouth is open, your head is tilted back and you feel it coming... and coming... and coming...

...but for me, no sneeze, or should I say, no main squeeze. Don't lose hope, guys. I try not to but it's really really hard.

Wow Shinobie... like I feel like that nearly all the time. As though (my opinion) you can't connect with anyone were you are, but you know someone is out there looking for you.

Your always pondering as to when you will meet and when you do meet how it will feel to be with someone that love and cares for you so much ...

Miya

It's good to see some optimism coming from you!

Im really busy with school these days so i haven't been worrying too much about girls. Although, it's all that guys my age talk about, I feel like the odd man out.

But, the only thing you can do is try to keep a positive outlook and improve yourself.

hang in there

Yeah I think about it sometimes, I wonder if she will be around the next corner of the grocery store or maybe walking on the sidewalk etc.. who knows. But I have this feeling that its coming soon for me. Its a great feeling to have after being down for so long.... I guess it just takes time. I really do wish you and rest the best of luck in finding that special someone. Its really going to be a great moment

Well this might seem crazy, but the day after I wrote this, i'll be damned if I didnt get a date with a woman i've had my eye on for over a year. I had no clue she even liked me, or else I would have talked to her ages ago. See...... I think the belief of what you want can manifest into reality if you truly believe. I wish you all luck.

It's a mxed feeling. Sometimes it's a lonely feeling wondering if I'll ever find my soulmate and why I haven't come accross her. Other times it's a great feeling knowing that she is out there somewhere and the happiness I've been waiting for will one day come true.

Oh yeah, and whats so funny about that? It can happen! and besides it's a great way to think!

Miya

It's funny b/c I said so. LOL It's not a great way to think b/c all it does is make me feel like crap once I come back to the reality of my situation. I'd rather get drunk / vegetate to some music rather than waste my time sitting around thinking that one day my "soooullllmaattee" is going to be that girl at the Walmart, cashier and Wendy's or WHATEVER.

I'm beginning to think the day I get a g/f is the day racism in America will end and we know BOOTH of those aren't happening.

I am with the man whom I always believed was waiting "around the next corner," and believe me... that rush only gets more intense when you actually have that person in your life. Now, instead of walking around wondering or hoping, or being exhilarated by possibility, I walk around feeling loved and content and excited by our future.

Shinobie, i used to get that feeling too and it helped a lot in getting me through those rough days/weeks during highschool & university.

hell i still get that feeling but it doesn't consume me as much.

But listen up guys... don't ever slip into never-never land. In the past year alone, 2 of my close friends were terminally single but now they're both in rewarding first relationships. They aren't terminally shy.. but they're also not the outgoing party dudes that some shy people perceive regular guys as. They are normal guys, a bit more reserved and have had their fair share of failures with women in the past. Anyway, I've always maintained that I would be in a LTR well before these 2 friends of mine... and look what happened. i am still looking and they are "taken" now.

Never... never ever never never... say "Never"

Yeah, I love that feeling too. But I only ever get it every once in a blue moon. I can really identify with some of the posters here about how reality can be a real mood killer. I used to have that feeling that a special someone could be just around the corner when I was at high school and university. It was a very warm and almost intoxicating feeling, but now after all of the loneness and rejection and the countless nights spent alone and emotionally destroyed, I think I have finally sobered up to reality.

I find it very difficult to get myself back to that kind of feeling. After so many years of knowing that no female has ever shown interest in me it's so hard to not be pessimistic of the future. I know that everyone says that I have to be happy with and love myself first before I will find that special someone, but how can I possibly do that knowing that even if I absolutely adored myself women would most likely still avoid me like the plague? I guess I've gotten too used to being ignored and overlooked to even get my hopes up anymore.

Some people choose to live a life of solitude, others, like me, seem to be cursed at birth to it. What did I do to deserve this life? What did I do?!

Shinobie, I know you feel really upset about having never had a girlfriend (I have been reading some of your previous posts). Remember this, finding the special girl you love, and finding yourself in the tough and sometimes painful process of finding her, is just as important as the final reward of finding your love. I mean dating, asking girls out, befriending them is as fun as having a girlfriend. Being able to talk to new girls each day, learning more about girls, being there for them is as wonderful as having a full time girlfriend. Don't feel down because you haven't yet found the one made just for you. Enjoy yourself as you search for a girlfriend, and in the process, find yourself.

Yeah I think about it sometimes, I wonder if she will be around the next corner of the grocery store or maybe walking on the sidewalk etc..

Yeah, I think about that too but then I realize How the hell am I going to know she is the one? I'll probably end up just walking right past her and never see her again.

The only way this "meeting you soulmate walking down the street thing" is ever going to work is if you stop every person you come accross and initiate a deep conversation with them.

Its not like their is a sign over their head saying "I'm the one"!