She lost my trust

LostLove43

First post guys so forgive me if it's wrong or whatnot.

About 4 months ago I began receiving emails saying my email was being logged into from a remote location not recognized. I didn't think anything of it because it always used to happen and just assumed it was some hacker trying to get into my account. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, my girlfriend confronts me it was her, she had got my Facebook password and it was her logging in. Reading all my messages to my friends etc. I can admit (here is where I'm the bad guy) I said some horrible things about her. Some really horrible things. While we were on vacation etc. All my messages I thought were private between my friends and I where I was venting etc she had read. She was hysterical about the stuff I said, but at the same time I was furious as she had just violated my trust, privacy and my friends privacy. What if one of them had something really important to tell me? That they only wanted me to know? A whole 4 months nothing was private. How am I supposed to trust her again? I never NEVER go near her phone or Facebook as I believe you have the right to your own space etc.

Out of curiosity, what were some of the things you said about her? And did she say why she started looking through your private accounts to begin with? I'm not sure it would change the advice given to you though, that you should break up with her.

She didn't say why. I don't even know how she got it. Must of looked over my shoulder one day I logged in. Some things relating to her weight. On vacation how she would just sleep all day and be a lazy . She would smoke in the apartment knowing full well I had family coming over (they don't smoke) so out of respect I didn't want it stinking (I waited until they left, why couldn't she?) How horrible she looked in a bikini in her current state (yes I know it's awful and it wasn't the right thing to say, I was venting) How she was running me broke because instead of saving for this trip she blew her money before she left and didn't tell me so I had to then pay for her meals etc.

Yeah, next time you're complaining to your friends about a GF, I'd think about leaving her weight out of it. There's a need to vent to friends and a way to do it a bit more subtly. Frankly, if you're talking trash about your GF's looks to your friends, then you might want to consider if you really should be with her.

At any time, did a friend ever say, "Dude, why are you with her?"

Yeah, next time you're complaining to your friends about a GF, I'd think about leaving her weight out of it. There's a need to vent to friends and a way to do it a bit more subtly. Frankly, if you're talking trash about your GF's looks to your friends, then you might want to consider if you really should be with her.

At any time, did a friend ever say, "Dude, why are you with her?"

Yeh Ive heard that a few times

Archived