He just walked away

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will come back believe me ! iam still struggling to get my ex off my back, he pops in every so often. they find a way of getting a hold of you , mine is blocked ( PHONE,SOCIAL MEDIA ) it still dosent matter they are like roaches you cant get rid of them ! LOL

The poems he wrote were good man lol.too look good. It's some of the best I've read

Con artists are good at their game, they know how/when to turn on their charm while waiting for the perfect opportunity to bleed you dry. I'm sorry this happened, and I hesitate to ask if you got this in writing since you already have enough on your plate.

He's more than likely on the hunt for his next victim, yet he'll hang himself eventually.

How long after he come back did you give him the money??

It makes sense now but it stings..it hurts..he talked about marriage on a few of his last texts to me so it hurts. I'm mad at myself

I was there where you are now few years a go...yes it does sting.Im so sorry ,because those guys are so charming and they sell you the moon and the stars.

Well, I said something a little mean before he disappeared. I said I didn't wanna get married but I've said it before and he goes ill wait and after I said that his phone rang for a day and a half then it was off for two days then not in service on the day his bill was due

Archived