He just walked away

How did you get over it?

Heaven2....I did.hard.he was like a drug .he made me so addicted to him.he played the friend card to me.hot and cold.after he imbarassed me for his birthday because I did not give him 500 and threw the biggest fit .hitted the walls in the hotel room where we spent the night ...I was done .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to punch whoever came up with the idea of "closure". Not really but sort of.

Closure does not exist! At least, it's not something you "get" from someone who doesn't want to be with you anymore. There are no answers they can give you that will make you feel "ok, I understand and now I'm completely healed!"

"Closure" means you accept the relationship is over and you must move on with your life. And it's not something you get from whoever dumped you, but something you gift yourself with because it's healthy.

I want to punch whoever came up with the idea of "closure". Not really but sort of.

Closure does not exist! At least, it's not something you "get" from someone who doesn't want to be with you anymore. There are no answers they can give you that will make you feel "ok, I understand and now I'm completely healed!"

"Closure" means you accept the relationship is over and you must move on with your life. And it's not something you get from whoever dumped you, but something you gift yourself with because it's healthy.

Thanks. I'm starting to feel better

heaven2..PM if you d like to.anytime. i ll tell you more.

PM means you emailing me directly and i will respond.I ll tell you more about what happened to me years a go.I have some threads here since 2009 if you can still find them .

Pm? I don't know what you mean. Lol ok. But yes I'd like to know more

Archived