What I've learned on chicks and dating in general

SkyFire

First of all, I am surprised by the amount of questions about girls on these forums. So this inspired me to post a thread about it, instead of answering each question.

Now, hear this:

"MY GF SAYS SHE LOVES ME BUT SHE GOES OUT WITH ANOTHER DUDE". I see things like this all the time.

DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT SHE SAYS! ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS!!!!!

And this not only goes for girls, but people in general. If you REALLY want to find out another person's intentions, look at their actions. If she says she loves you but she cheats on you the next day, SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU!!! It doesent matter how good of a friend or a girlfriend someone is, ALWAYS look at their actions, not at their words. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW IMPORTANT THIS PART IS!!!

on EX Girlfriends-Boyfriends

She broke up. THATS IT!!! ITS OVER!!! They are called Exes for a reason. Once you guys break up, thats it. Your EX has their life, and you have yours. Once you break up, you do not call them. You do not give them gifts on christmas, ect. You wipe them out of your life. It does not matter if she was the greatest girl, "the one", or whatever. You broke up for a reason. Time to move on buddy.

Getting laid is incredibly easy. Getting girls is incredibly easy. If you look good, you WILL get girls. If you look like a disgusting slob, you will not. Simple as that. With that said, if you want to look good, change your hair, buy some nice clothes, go to the gym, and you will have no problem. EVERYONE is shallow, no matter what they say. Again, judge by actions not words.

Another imprtant thing: Girls are horny. VERY horny. They think about sex as much as guys do, it is a part of nature. They just dont want to talk about it, because they will be seen as being promiscuous. Get a chick to a safe place with just the two of you, get her horny, and she's yours. YES, ITS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Answering the "does she like me" question.

Dude.. if a girl keeps looking at you, smiling, touching you, ect., she IS interested. Just go talk to her man. She is a human being, not a terrible beast who will rip out your eyes. Talk to her, ask her number, call her, set up a date. That is all.

One final thing: Just have fun! Dont take every single girl seriously. Go out to have fun, and youre bound to have nice surprises along the way

live them and you will be fine.

How do you think I know these things eh...

Age doesent matter. Ive seen people at my age do things that some adults cannot. And Im not talking about girls.

This post was written so people can learn from it. You have been given some basic info, put it to good use

Good post man, especially about the ex's.

However I would have to disagree with you on one point. Most women in general are not as horny as most guys.

Take for example the fact that most men hit their sexual peak at 18, whereas most women don't hit their sexual peak until their early 30's.

Why we couldn't hit peaks at the same time, I dont know. It would make life easier on all of us, men and women alike!

Iceman,

Actually, it is a myth that women reach their peak in their 30's and men at 18. I do have references if you need them. A peak would have to have an incline and a decline, and I am sure most men weren't warming up at the age of 9, hit their peak at 18, slowly decline to 27 then stop having sex. I agree with the poster, women are as horny as men, it just may not appear that way due to social conditioning. I should add...that there is no "peak" for either sex.

Well I remember reading something about the differences in sexual peaks a couple of years ago, and every woman I have ever asked told me that they looked at sex in a more favorable light as they grew older, but maybe it had nothing to do with their sexual peak, I dont know.

Skyfire, you make it sound so easy - as long as a guy "looks good". Well, I know guys that have average or below average looks, but they get the girls because they have killer personalities, and are unique in some way. You kind of left that part out.

I also disagree with your theory that once a break up happens, it's over forever. Actually, the kind of guy you describe in your list would have the confidence to fight for someone if the relationship is worth saving - and win her back. Break ups happen for all sorts of reasons, not just because one party suddenly stops liking the other one.

I felt your theories were very black and white, like there is one answer only for each situation. That's not the case. It would be nice if it was, because then it would take less thinking and work on our part. But it isn't. You'll learn that when you get older, though.

i agree very much with Scout. i too share the special(?) distinction of being 16. Skyfire - you may believe yuo are "telling it like it is" but it is definitly more complicated then that. every situation and person and relationship is different from the next.. that is the "gray", very true there is no black and white. Sex drives vary, motives for starting relationships vary, and motives for ending to. The DON'T CALL! thing may be applicable if you've just met a girl, gone on a few dates and a month into the whole thing she 'dumps' you, but that is one isolated situation. i also agree, the "looking good gets you laid" theory goes much deeper than that, and has way more to do with personality, physical attraction, and more. so no offense to you whatsoever, but i found this post a little too presumptuous. just think about how unfathomable it is that there are billions of young adults and adults in this world, all fighting their own love-related battles and all requiring unique advice. being 16 still, you (and I) still have a lot more life experience to go.

Preach it, man.

Sure, a lot of what Skyfire has said is very black and white. It's more of a "advice by men, for men" type of deal.

I think deep down a lot of guys know this stuff already but we haven't disciplined ourselves to really internalize those lessons. Part of the reality is also remembering & making use of those lessong when you are actually in a situation that calls for them.

It's very unnerving for some people when complicated issues are decontructed into their most basic form.. but really, your life only has to be as comlicated as you make it. I pretty much agree with everything skyfire said. Complications will always develop on their own... you need simple principles and rules to act as a guiding light

You are right, Scout. Yes, there are tons of people like that. Also, just via looks, you will not get the best kind of girls out there. This is just basic stuff. I cannot explain EVERYTHING. Some things people need to figure out on their own.. this just gets them started.

If the relationship is worth saving.. is a whole different story. Yes, in order to save a relationship you have to fight. I am, however, talking about people who get back and break up with their exes constantly. Winning her back? If a girl breaks up with a guy, more likely then not it is because she does not like him anymore, for whatever reason, and if the guy was to try to "win her back", as you say, he would only be wasting his time.

Of course there is no black and white. I do know that. But I cannot talk about and give solution to all situations.

This post is just basic info... I will possibly go deeper into this in the future.

I think the only thing I'd change is not that you have to look GOOD as in CK Model HOT but just be clean and neat and take pride in your appearance. Show off your good features. If you have great eyes but wear glasses then switch to contacts. If you have awesome hair, for pete's sake don't buzz it all off. If you're overweight then do something about it. I know my BF is just about average but he is clean, always smells nice, takes care of himself, and that's what attracts me to him as far as looks go.

Also regarding sex, if all you want is sex fine. But for a real relationship it's more complicated than "take her somewhere alone, get her horny, and there u go" and trust me the time WILL come when the girls who will do what u want just by taking them somewhere alone will NOT be the kind of girls that you want.

When you start wanting a real relationship, the rules change slightly.

Winning her back? If a girl breaks up with a guy, more likely then not it is because she does not like him anymore, for whatever reason, and if the guy was to try to "win her back", as you say, he would only be wasting his time.

Actually, I've broken up with several guys I still really liked, but they treated me like crap, so I decided to end things.

just think about how unfathomable it is that there are billions of young adults and adults in this world, all fighting their own love-related battles and all requiring unique advice.

Heh.. What you say is true. But then, why do people ask for advice on an internet forum, seeking advice from random people who know almost nothing about the circumstances and the situation, for advice?

Yes, every situation is different. There is no right or wrong way. There are no rules for relationships, breakups, ect. But like I said, this post is basic stuff. I cannot describe every single situation and how to react to it.