Where to start and what is the finish!!!!

There are two guys and let's call one Ben and tim.. These two guys are best of mates..

I met Ben at a party that tim was having. Ben and I hit it off and had fun. Ben just came out relationship and doesn't want one and said that... Ben and I became friends with benefits..

Tim and I started hanging out and we good frreinds we never have sex together but share a bed and nothing will happen because I slept with his best mate...

Tim and Ben talk about me alot to each other.. Ben notice that tim and I were coming close so he told tim we had sex.. now tim makes fun of me..

One night I slept over at tim's but we never had sex at all we hang out all night long. Ben stop by and notice my car at the front and tim said was someone eles week later at party of Bens we explain what happen and Ben said I new it.. I told him we didn't have sex at all and he reply I don't care... Tim said no nothing happened he reply with i don't care...

At party was nice Ben kiss me on cheak and later on I kiss him on check. Next day we all went out for lunch at Tim place.. Ben and I car pulled back and he stared at me sometimes and took the long way home. I went and said good bye..

I text him and he said nothing..

Week later tim and Ben were having a conversation about me again and Tim had to set Ben straight, that we never hang sex... Tim said Ben doesn't care if we do...

When I'm over at Bens... when tim and I just hang out Ben sends a pigeon in (a pigeon is someone spy and reports back) he has done this twice...

So why is Ben ignoring me? Ben sleeps around and I do care but I don't pay attention because I know where I stand.. so why is Ben ignoring me?

If one is a friend.. he should be that.

If one is your FWB, then I guess that he is.

You need to be careful here and not cross the line. YOu're in ways, involved with one.

Should have nothing to do with the other.

If you are a FWB with Ben, you should NOT be in Tim's bed too.

You ALL need to learn respect and where NOT to cross the line. All it's doing in confusing everyone.

I don't understand WHY you'd be in Tim's bed at all? This is probably why he's acting out the way he is.

If you're sleeping with Ben, then it should be Ben, ONLY. Leave Tim alone.

Ben had recently gotten out of a relationship. So i'm sure anything can set him off. With the way things have gone on and he does have other's to sleep with, he's probably avoiding you because of this stuff.

I suggest you leave him be, if he's avoiding you. And I suggest you do NOT act out this way with guys who are such close friends again.

I understand where you coming from... I'm not sleeping with tim at all..

Ben has 7 girls with benefits and I have met one of them, I think by accident. Tim envits me over so I hang out with them. Ben went bed early with meg and later on meg came out and spy on Tim and I... I left that night because I don't want coures any trouble and felt uncomfortable if I stayed.. Ben ask if tim and I did it... Tim said no.. Ben said but meg sow this.. Tim said no and explain everything..

I talk to Ben the next day and ask him questions and he was find with me..

Parties with Ben, he talks about how many girls he has on the side and I walk away from group conversation..

Ben always saying someone always want him...

So I'm trying to say Ben really ignoring me because Tim and I getting close or could be other reasons..

I can't have sex with tim because I went there with Ben and feel so wrong if I did.

Archived