Pikapie

Let me begin by saying that I am not referring to the wrestler. But anywho, here I go to dive into a rather short story of how things currently are. *Note: There is some sexual content to follow*

I have severe anxiety. Even social anxiety. I have difficulty talking to anything that moves. My mind constantly races to find a topic, and it usually ends up being off the wall. (Ex: Our genetic code gets re-written and we turn into Cyclops plant furry people who end up working at floating McDonald's) It gets into the way of my relationship that would otherwise be great. So the conversation thing is one of my two issues.

Issue two: Last night I did however have a weird internal freakout. My boyfriend's best friend has told me numerous times how they have almost had sex a few times. (this is a male friend) Last night they were hanging out, and I was woken up by my boyfriend reaching over the bed. He said that my alarm went off of my phone (It did around that time). So I fell back asleep, and woke up to dead silence. Now, normally his friend is a loud talker. My boyfriend opened the door slightly to see if I was awake, which I found weird because he usually leaves me be. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning to go to school and work, I found the bottle of lube on his side of the bed. We haven't used it in a while, and usually it's located right where he reached over when he first woke me up. Either I'm paranoid, or... They actually did things. I really hope I'm not being crazy. I don't know how to tell him this.

So yes. Situation A: Social interaction. Situation B: I'm scared that he had sex with his male friend.

If your sure where you left your tube of stuff. Then you have a right to the truth. Just let him know that his friend has stated that the two of them almost had sex several times. I would question why this guy brought it to your attention at all. This guy obviously has feelings for your boyfriend . Someone owes you an explanation.

*snipped* (wrong thread)

He said absolutely nothing when you told him that he and his friend have almost had sex. Well I'd say that your anxiety is well based then. Or at the very least, it will cause anxiety until you sit down and talk to him about your thoughts.

Tell us this: If he has had sex with his friend will you leave him? It would be cheating after all, regardless of his sexual orientation/proclivities.

Was saying "nothing" an acceptable response in your opinion? I know it wouldn't be in mine.

Archived