I'm heartbroken to say the least

I am certainly posting here so I keep myself from contacting my ex

My now ex bf came back from his 2 week away job this week and we sat and talked.

He claims to have stopped talking to me a couple of weeks back because he feels betrayed by me, basically I was trying to see all his problems from a different angle and trying to make him see that he is not a victim and there is 2 in a marriage, he thinks I'm sympathizing with his ex and doesn't trust me anymore, as I may use what I know to harm him. ( I actually know things about him that his ex shouldn't know... nothing scary but things she could twist and use if she wanted 100% custody or move away with his kids)

Even though I knew I had to end the relationship a month ago, my feelings from him have stopped me from moving forward, I DO LOVE this man deeply and I know that if maybe we could have met under different circumstances we would be happy as all of our problems ever were his state of mind and bad timing with us getting together and so involved too soon.

It was so painful, I just told him I couldn't be with him anymore like this, that he needs to try and rid of all this anger and hurt and move on from her... I slept 2 hours tops last night, all he said was that he loves me but he needs time.

I gave that relationship my 100% heart and soul, his kids usedto text me or facetime me when he's gone to work, my kids adore him!

I am so heartbroken, going crazy in my mind

Stay positive! You two obviously love each other very much so hold onto that love. If he needs time then he needs time there is no way around it. DO NOT try to get back with him while you are on this break. He needs his space and he needs to know that you are not 100% dependent on him. I know it is hard, I'm in somewhat a similar situation and not texting/calling them is the hardest thing in the world but it is necessary. Just keep your head up and try to get your mind off of him. Maybe read a new book or pick up a new hobby or a girls best therapy, go shopping. Do something that will distract you from him for now. Don't give up hope

Archived