My fwb said "I love you" tonight, and doesn't want me to see other guys.

venus1173

Me and my friend have being having a sexual relationship for about a year and half. The last time we talked he said he loved me and I asked why, he said it wasn't because of sexy pics but because of "The pics are a plus though and sex is a plus and head is a plus"..... He then said he doesn't want me seeing any other guys and he won't see any other girls. Can this work?

I'm not going to tell you if "this" will work or not, as I am not in your shoes and I do not know the specifics.

However, "friends with benefits" never really works out. In this day and age we have this perception of sexual relationships as forms of fun. You know, sex is serious. Not only can sex lead to unwanted pregnancies or even STDS, but let's face it..........sex is an emotional action. More often than not people cannot have sex with someone without developing feelings. Jealousy being one.

If you want to see if...whatever this is....can work out, perhaps you should stop having sex with this person. Try and connect to them on an intellectual level. See if the two of you actually have things in common. And most importantly, it seems as if you both need to figure out what it is you are really looking for.

I hope this helps and may peace be with you

Me and my friend have being having a sexual relationship for about a year and half. The last time we talked he said he loved me and I asked why, he said it wasn't because of sexy pics but because of "The pics are a plus though and sex is a plus and head is a plus"..... He then said he doesn't want me seeing any other guys and he won't see any other girls. Can this work?

....ain't nobody got time for that.

When someone's definition of 'love' is a laundry list of sexual acts, I have the urge to side-eye.

This is getting messy. Decide what you want - but other than the sex and the not dating other people, is there any substance here to make a relationship happen??

Archived