I am very Confused I am engaged to a amazing wonderful woman,we have been together for awhile now and we are so much in love tell each other everyday have so much fun together and lots of laughs,and we want to spend the rest of our lives together.only thing is I am puzzled as I am the only one reaching out for affection & kisses.as far as sex we have not gone all the way yet I am afraid to mention this as I don't want to offend or her or hurt her feelings.i Thought she was just as affectionate as I am I guess not. I NEED affection and loving ... it is a major requirement,I feel somewhat neglected and I hate that feeling as I was there in my previous relationship.I don't want to feel lonely in a relationship (I can be lonely alone.I want to be forfilled in every way.I have cried in our bed at night she has no idea..please help.maybe she has some kind of hang up.I am thinking she must be attracted to me as she wants to marry me right? I even wore Lingerie,I know my body is far from perfect but this makes me very sad and I don't know what to do..

How long have the two of you been together before becoming engaged?

There are a lot of things you need to discuss, and sadly, it doesn't sound like the two of you are on the same page where you should be considering marriage. I have a lot of fun and laughs with my best guy friends, and I love them dearly, but they are platonic and doesn't mean I want to marry them. I don't see the difference between those relationships and this engagement.

I am puzzled as I am the only one reaching out for affection & kisses.as far as sex we have not gone all the way yet I am afraid to mention this as I don't want to offend or her or hurt her feelings.i Thought she was just as affectionate as I am I guess not. I NEED affection and loving ...

How's that working for you?

Keeping quiet is a sure-fire way to never have your needs met.

Woman up, and open this topic for discussion. See what she has to say.

Archived