I really REALLY hate people.

I can't go into many details as it isn't my story.. But just a snippet of what this vile disgusting person has said.

'go and die like your mum. then I can have my kids'. This is my cousins ex partner. A vile abusive, drug user. Who tried to murder my cousin, is threatening to have her killed, and he tried to murder my brother. He has been convicted of manslaughter. This is the type of person he is.

Anyway it makes me so CROSS! I hate him, I hate people in general, and this is part of the reason why! He is disgusting. I don't really want advice as I am going to march my cousin to the police with all the evidence and get him locked up/everything put on file so if he tries anything there is already a build up of a case against him.

Ugh. Why do people have to be so disgusting as to say like that?

According to psychology their qualms are internal more than external.

They seek to destroy because they're the ones who are destroyed.

People who are that broken need serious counselling and a great deal of time to be introspective.

All his issues are down to doing drugs for however long. Drugs can cause psychological issues. He's just a complete ... He needs more prison time, he hasn't been rehabilitated from manslaughter, to be threatening to kill.

I hate this. I hate people. It makes me so angry that he has had chances in life, and he has thrown everything away in favour of drugs and abuse. Not tried to better himself, so he doesn't deserve a chance (in my view of course)

True, drugs tend to exasperate psychological issues, and leave users desperate for chemical indulgence.

He definitely does need more prison time to think about what he's done and as well it'll serve as a form of rehab.

Try not to hate all people, as the Dalai Lama once said, the trouble makers are only a handful.

I do understand your want to do so of course, it does seem as though the human race is slowly declining.

Archived