First date...help. What do I wear?

Mulder68

You've been on a few dates....you don't even know if this guy has a car or a license. You know pretty much nothing about him. I agree, you're far too invested in the outcome with this guy. Think logically and take your ego out of it.

So...if he never calls you again, what have you really lost?? Nothing. You had a few good dates..so enjoy that.

You've been on a few dates....you don't even know if this guy has a car or a license. You know pretty much nothing about him. I agree, you're far too invested in the outcome with this guy. Think logically and take your ego out of it.

So...if he never calls you again, what have you really lost?? Nothing. You had a few good dates..so enjoy that.

I second this post. You know nothing about him, if he even has a car or not etc (not that it matters). I get the impression he's hiding something, could even be married or in a relationship. Something not quite right. That said, you're getting way ahead of yourself here, too desperate/needy. He knows you like him. The ball is in his court now. Let him do the next contact.

Archived