First date...help. What do I wear?

Mulder68

I am a 46 year old female. I have a Sunday afternoon drink date with a guy I've never met before. What do I wear? I am usually a cargo pants type of woman but think this may be too casual and too butch. Ideas needed from both men and women. I want to make a good first vision impression

Mmmm something isn't quite right. He takes a taxi everywhere and always has an excuse. "I don't get out often and don't want to drink and drive" or "I parked around the corner" I wondering if he lost his licence and why and then why doesn't he tell me. Should I ask him?

Mmmm something isn't quite right. He takes a taxi everywhere and always has an excuse. "I don't get out often and don't want to drink and drive" or "I parked around the corner" I wondering if he lost his licence and why and then why doesn't he tell me. Should I ask him?

I would ask him, yes.

Have you ever seen his car?

Hi Mulder68, when you say that he takes a taxi everywhere, has he told you this, or have you just seen him take a taxi while on a couple of your dates? I know that I tend to take a taxi when heading out on dates, because I like to have a drink or two, and don't like the idea of driving after having only one drink.

You can always ask him directly, but I'm trying to figure out ways you could ask him where he wouldn't be offended. Or, you can suggest a date (that's if you feel comfortable enough to get in his car after only knowing him a short time), where he can pick you up? Or at the end of the date, you can ask him if you can walk him to his car?

Archived