hi

I am dating this shy girl. She kisses me deeply, for 10 min or so (french kissing), we are together often, and she is happy when she is with me. she knows that I am keen on her, and we are seen as a couple by everyone because we are together most of the time, hold hands, see movies together, listen to love songs, in sort do all the things that lovers do, except have sex. But at the same time, she says she does not like me and sees me as a friend....what does that mean?

So it is like, we are kissing deeply and she is saying, no, I don't like you so much, only a little bit...etc, etc.

HELP

Well...you know, its def. probably the hormones or confusion. It could be the hormones because she doesnt seem to want to do anything else but kiss. But on the other hand, I'm leaning more towards confusion because she seems to like you, but yet isnt sure. It could also be that she is just worried you are playing her, or even the fact that she doesnt want to go that far, and she thinks that is the only thing you want out of her. Ask her about it, it's always the best thing to do.