I heard from him on Xmas but it was just a simple Christmas text. I havent reached out at all except for my reply to this text in almost three weeks. I want to talk to him. I want him to know I miss him. I guess I just need someone to get my head straight. I just guess I am scared he will move on and think I dont care. If there is any chance of us ever getting back together shouldnt I try to speak to him again or call? My mind goes back and forth but I know I love him. I know he loves me since he told me so in his last email to me about a month ago. Its been two months now since I have seen him.

Sorry I don't know the story, but typically if people break up there is always a reason and it's best to just leave things be. If it's really meant to be you can give each other space, more than just a few months, to figure things out. Stay strong and focus on you. Best of luck!

You're just itching to talk to him etc, but it's best you don't.

He knows you miss him vice versa, no need to keep at him about that. As mentioned, if you two have broken up then you both need time... apart.

Give it another few months to sort yourselves out and deal with what has occurred and why.

tc

I just guess I am scared he will move on and think I dont care. If there is any chance of us ever getting back together shouldnt I try to speak to him again or call? My mind goes back and forth but I know I love him.

Dont let your missing him or thinking that he might think you have moved on change your stand on that. You KNOW that HE should be the one to try to speak to you or call.

If he wanted to get back together the very idea that you ARE moving on and NOT missing him should shift his ass into gear enough to make him want to contact you. If he wants you, he knows where you are and what to do. Stay NC and let him come to you. If he doesnt, then you are doing the right think by putting time and space between you so you can heal.

Archived