Girlfriend squirting

KC212

Hi,

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 10 months and early in our relationship we discovered her ability to squirt, BIG TIME. It happens about half the time and she loves it, and so do I.

She said that nobody else has ever been able to do that to her (she's 25, I'm 24) and she can't do it when she masturbates either. I naturally get a little ego boost from this, but my main question is what effect does this have on her psychologically?

Will it make her more attached? Will she see me as a valuable asset to her, and less likely to stray?

Our relationship is solid so I'm basically just curious as to how this affects a woman's outlook on her man, especially since she says none of her friends can squirt and they're a little jealous. Any feedback would be cool, thank you.

Squirting isn't easy, lol.

Industry girls get paid an extra k if they can do that.

I don't know how true the things she's saying are (sorry, but women lie - especially in the bedroom), but if it's 100% true it definitely gives you 2 something special (and weird, lol) to tie you together so yes, I think it's something that has the ability to increase attachement,

Not by any significant degree, though... It's squirting... You didnt make her poop gold.

A good lover definitely help any relationship.

Thanks for the laugh

The first time it happened she was absolutely floored and couldn't believe what just happened. A complete face. I'm quite sure she wasn't lying but hey, whatever.

I was just looking for a woman's perspective of how you'd look at your man from then on after being shown you have such an ability.

Thanks for the insight

It won't make her less likely to stray....since that comes down to character. Is she someone who values fidelity or not. Is she someone who would entertain cheating or not.

Whether or not it makes her feel more bonded to you or not comes down to her personally. How much sex impacts how she bonds.

I wouldn't even worry about a thing...you are doing something that is great for both of you, both enjoy it...what more is there to say on the matter??!!

Awesomeness you have a satisfying sex life. Seriously.

Personally, I'm a happy camper when with someone I really want to be with and the sex is great like that. Taking it to new levels. It's awesome. Just enjoy it.

Cool, thanks for all the quick replies.

I definitely don't neglect other facets of our relationship. We're always chatting about deep topics and our aspirations in life, etc. We also have travel plans and other couples activities planned.

We both just love sex and I was just curious about the psychological impact that squirting provides to the whole relationship dynamic.

Thanks again

The first time you squirt is difficult and I think shocking to all parties involved, after that, it becomes much easier. I don't think she's gonna up and leave you because you make her squirt, lol, but she's also not going to stay with you for that reason alone. Work on your relationship outside of the bedroom and keep the one in the bedroom ever-this-great.

Squirting for me, basically means that I am super relaxed and in a state of mind where I can trust the man enough to not be thinking about random things, I've normally already cum a few times... and squirting does not mean that I am cumming in that moment, but it normally does! She may be lying to you, as mentioned above, but she most likely just hasn't been that relaxed with anyone before, which is a good sign for you!

I squirt with only one man and it ended up being his "attachment" to me. It seems it excited him more than it did me.

Haha, I kinda felt the same way with my ex, he was beaming about it for days and I was kinda like "whatever." I mean, it is a good thing, but it's not the most amazing thing ever! I think guys tend to take more pride in it then women do sometimes!

I suppose everyone is different. To be honest, her squirting buckets half the time can be a little inconvenient. However, I know that by showing her I don't mind it, she'll be more relaxed and enjoy our sexy times more. Every single time we hang out we have sex, barring she's on her period of course.

I naturally get a little ego boost from this, but my main question is what effect does this have on her psychologically?

Will it make her more attached? Will she see me as a valuable asset to her, and less likely to stray?

While it is definitely a bonus, I do not think the psychological impact it has on a woman is much or that it influences level of attachment. Most women are well aware it is a ego boost for their partner and that ego boost has its benefits, as it will increase the likelihood of the partner being eager to make it happen again (aka attentive partner). If anything, it has psychological impact on the partner more than the woman.

Basically, her telling you about it and making a big thing of it is probably calculated/ intentional on her part to ensure it continues.

While it is definitely a bonus, I do not think the psychological impact it has on a woman is much or that it influences level of attachment. Most women are well aware it is a ego boost for their partner and that ego boost has its benefits, as it will increase the likelihood of the partner being eager to make it happen again (aka attentive partner). If anything, it has psychological impact on the partner more than the woman.

Basically, her telling you about it and making a big thing of it is probably calculated/ intentional on her part to ensure it continues.

Exactly! My ex went around bragging about it for days (and to a few people, even months) after it happened. I really don't tell anyone unless they directly ask me if I can. I think he used it to make himself look "big" to other people. He was a very small guy (not saying you are, this was just our situation) and I think it made him feel good so he wanted to brag about it so that other people would know how great he was in bed, and want to sleep with him too.

Archived